fastest ways that YOU loose weight

What are some of good ways that you loose weight fastlyvfrom?
Comments356
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Tuna salad, that's my way of losing weight.
I use the "My fitness pal" app on my phone and web [link] . all you do is count calories and track what you eat. you don't even have to work out. It simple math you eat less calories then you burn and you shrink.

I've lost almost 60 pounds since late summer last year. 2 lb a week is easy.

My brother introduced me to this and he is down to 179 from 270
Cut the soda. Whenever I've done that before in the past for a few months, it really made a huge difference. Oh, and really cutting down on salty foods.
A workout program called "Insanity".

Granted it was the hardest workout I have ever done, but the results show in 2 week. I went from size 38 waist to size 34 in 3 months. 250 pounds to 205 pounds.

The other workout is a "ruck march". Have a good metal or strong plastic hardboard camping backpack and fill it with 35 pounds of weight(not counting your water which should be a half a gallon or a full gallon) The goal is to make do it in increments and build yourself up. Start at 2 miles for the first week, 4 miles the second, 6 miles the 3rd, then 8 the 4th, and double all the way up till you reach the goal of 26 miles.

Why stop at 26? Because that is the longest ruck march I ever did and that was twice. In that ruck I lost 4 pounds of weight both times.
in college i lived with an ex army guy who ran then lifted weights, then ran again, ate nothing but chicken breast and oatmeal, i lost 45 lbs in six months living with him. it helps to have a work out partner, it's a lifestyle change. /
Chainsaw off your bottom half, that should shed some pounds.
Move to the moon, gravity's weaker there.
I have to take steroids, whose side effects include increased appetite.

Most of the time though I try to eat something with fibre in it so that it'll fill me up more so I won't get carried away by the effects of Prednisone.
Fast weight loss is not good for the body and can cause some complications
as it doesn't give your body the time to adjust and you may then have issues
with several hormones in your body like thyroid and insulin.

Also, starving yourself does not work because it conditions your body that you
will not be eating soon, so when you do eat your body stores it as fat so you
can then slowly extract nutrients from it until your next meal.

The best way to lose weight is to just cut unnecessary sugars and trans fats from
your diet. Skip that soda, drink your coffee with milk instead of cream and sugar,
choose some cashews for a snack instead of a candy bar. Analyze your meals. Split
into 6 smaller meals and eat every 2-3 hours. Stop eating when you are no longer
hungry, not when you are full. Every time you eat until you are full your stomach
stretches 20% and it will require more food the next meal to feel "full". PB&J's are
great (get the natural kind where the ingrediants only list peanuts). I will cut one
in half and eat one of them for one of my six meals with fruit or nuts.
I have to take these prescribed pills for my learning disabilities for school adn a side affect is loosing apatite so i eat very little on school days but after they wear off i eat like crazy.. but then i also have an Asian metabolism so i gain very little weight.. so over all during the school year i loose alot and maintain very little weight. last summer however i gained weight like a monster...
D: I WANT THOSE DAMN PILLS.
i got food poisoning and lost 10lbs in 3 days lol
i mean not that i suggest you do that
crack and meth.

Seriously. Shit works! Just look at the before and after's!
Smoking, vodka, coffee. Not necessarily in that order.
depends, are you working out? if you are then count your cals; and make sure you are hitting your macros and micros thru the day. Work out and do cardio 5 times a day. Dont go for overnight weight loss, will take couple of weeks to get loose a lot of weight.