Closed to new replies
January 11, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 52

Natural drugs.

:iconjonnyaltezza:
JonnyAltezza Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Howdy people, :wave: Whats your favorite natural high or highs? Do you know any obscure ones and whats the weirdest way you have ever tricked your body into producing an all natural high. Do you even know what I'm talking about?

Examples of such happy states are sex, love, music, food and exercise which are the most obvious ones of course. Others include jumping out of planes if ya got the ball sack for it or even training yourself in the art of lucid dreaming and create your own little virtual reality world. Hot chillis can also make you feel damn good (by tricking the brain into thinking your in pain which in turn hits you with an endorphin rush). And that's just to name a few.

What say you?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconvi0letdreamer:
vi0letdreamer Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Student Photographer
when you're home alone and reading a really good fanfiction and you can read the dialogue of your favorite character out loud and no one's there to judge you. feels so good.

and fapping. fapping is nice too.
:iconslippymagnus:
SlippyMagnus Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Lucid dreaming is kinda tied to this, but interacting with my Tulpa is my answer.

I'll explain should you need the explanation.
:iconmonipln:
monipln Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Music can get me high all the time. x)
:iconsaxeh:
saxeh Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Anything new and not a bloody routine.
:icondevere:
deVere Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
I think I'll just go with the ones you refer to as the most obvious (with shopping added before exercise).
:iconbonnieknox:
BonnieKnox Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Fishing, drawing, boxing (I see getting into a hell of a fight a poor substitute of sex, though, lol), mountain hiking (adrenaline rush when you are on a peak)
:iconpseudotumor:
PseudoTumor Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
When I can't seem to wake up in the morning I drive on roads with less traffic that I can go a bit fast while blaring 90's pop music such as:
Aqua,
Toy Box,
The Boomtang Boys,
Venga Boys
Eiffel 65,
Basshunter,
Ace of Base,
DJ Sammy,
Cascada,
Dragoste
And all the other greats!
JonnyAltezza Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
How could I forget about driving fast, Thats like one of the most obvious highs, doh. I be listening to some classical music though and on narrow country roads so its more of a rush.
:iconunknownsingularity:
UnknownSingularity Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
The other day I was feeling really low, so, I got an energy drink, after it, I still was thirsty, so I said, fuck the heart attacks and warnings, I'll get another one :nod:

All of the sudden my depression was gone :omg: I was happy almost all day long for not particular reason. :nod:

I also have managed to achieve a similar effect by taking a day time extra strong flu pill with an energy drink :nod:

However, this things can potentially kill you if you have a weak heart :dead:

I don't give a shit about my life, so whatever :gallery:
JonnyAltezza Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Are you low on vitamins? Energy drinks have a lot of B vitamins and other essentials and so do many flu pills and a caffeine
content no higher than a strong cup of tea (well red bull anyway). Maybe your body is tryna tell ya something man.
Add a Comment: