January 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 15

You have a choice

:iconsupa-sundae:
supa-sundae Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Scenario:

Half of the people on the earth believe the world is going to be burnt by the sun tomorrow.
Scientists have estimated the amount of hours until the sun becomes a super nova and it is 13 hours from midday. That half is selling everything and having the time of their lives

Half the world believes that it isn't going to end, they are sure that since the world has been meant to end many times, this is fake. They are going on with their normal lives.

(I know this doesn't add up to the entire population of earth)
10 people believe that llamas are going to take over the world tomorrow and they are sitting in bunkers meditating.

Would you believe it? would you sit in a bunker meditating? or would you carry on with your life normally?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsoda-with-cyanide:
soda-with-cyanide Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Student General Artist
I'd be playing with dynamite.
:iconartificialphantom:
ARTificialphanTOM Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I knew those llamas were up to something.
:iconwandereratheart:
WandererAtHeart Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
like :iconorangekiss1: said wild monkey sex sounds fun but I'd probably go about my day as usual
:iconorangekrissy:
OrangeKrissy Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
I'd have wild monkey sex for as long as I could until I looked like an over deep fried tater tot.
:iconjade-abarai-kat:
Jade-Abarai-Kat Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
i would carry on like i usally do, while laughing at the people who actully believe it.
:iconkaput6no:
kaput6no Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013   Digital Artist
I wouldn't believe it since our sun isn't massive enough to become a supernova, at worse it would become a red dwarf and take so much time doing it that we'll have plenty of time wiping ourselves off the surface of the Earth with various nuclear or bacteriological weapons before that happens...
:iconbenjamin-biddix:
Benjamin-Biddix Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Get drunk, what else?
:iconnyankitty17:
Nyankitty17 Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Carry on with my life, of course.

I thought the whole "world is going to end" thing would be over when 2012 passed. I guess people will just grasp on to anything else to keep it going.
:iconjericawinters:
JericaWinters Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
I better stock up on sunscreen! :dummy:
:iconhurricaneclaw:
Hurricaneclaw Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Read fanfiction for the next thirteen hours.
Add a Comment: