Dream Homes

Describe what you've always pictured as your perfect home.

Where would it be?
What kind of home would you have (mansion, ranch house, Victorian, etc)?
What furniture would you want for it?
Is it a 1 person home or a family home?
Comments178
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
A castle. In Columbia, BC or Oregon. With a skittle dispenser and ice cream maker. And a pool.
Oh, and, y'know, a bed.
Glad you remembered the bed :giggle:
I want a white house with two floors and a really big chinese garden. In it I want a puddle with tadpoles! :iconfatlaplz:
:o i've actually almost never given any thought to a dream home. Just getting to have water and sewage has been my dream for the past 2 years
A mix of underwater and underground with some cool skylights and stuff. Just something different.
I'll say it's different :D
That is what is so appealing about it.
In orbit or underwater.
Where there aren't as many people ;)
Where I can ride out all plagues, wars and nuclear apocalypses while working on developing new nuclear weapons, plagues and zombie viruses.
Hmm. Perhaps we have had enough zombie apocalypses. What would you say to a mummy apocalypse?
At least a zombie apocalypse has credible scientific possibility.
Not if the remains are genuinely deceased and devoid of the need for, say, oxygen, because it means there are no metabolic processes occurring which means no energy which means no movement.

Still... I could turn mummies into Ptolemaic cyborgs...
View all replies
I would like to live on a ranch in Colorado. I always liked backwoods cabin style attire so my furniture will probably be something like that. I would also like to have barn for a horse :D
Where would it be? Morocco
What kind of home would you have (mansion, ranch house, Victorian, etc)? Villa
What furniture would you want for it? tables made of lapis with gold inlays
Is it a 1 person home or a family home? Id like to have a family but dont yet, so it depends
Wonder why the desert is so appealing.
I like dry heat. Morocco though is more of a Mediterranean type climate like California. It's in the same general location as California cept off of Africa rather than North America.
I see, not too scorching and not too humid.
A small and strangely decorated earthship (look it up ;) it's a kind of 'green housing' ) about an hour from a small city outside of a town, but still capable of high speed internet. I'd want to decorate the interior like a home out of Harry Potter because I've always been a fan of the magical bric-a-brac look.

It would probably be a family sized home, but filled with friends / housemates.