Details

Closed to new replies
January 9, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 98
:icongothicdarkness:
Gothicdarkness Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013   Writer
I want to know the experience of someone who see an alien or a UFO or make contact, tell me your histories. Thanks to all who share this histories with all who enter.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkoutathecreator:
KoutaTheCreator Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Student Digital Artist
:iconancientaliensplz: I could tell you, but you just wouldn't believe me.
:icontsunarulu:
tsunarulu Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Student Digital Artist
never seen an alien or UFO
but I understand why norway is an unpleasant place for aliens.
:iconstxl87:
Stxl87 Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
This is a picture of a night i had, when i made contact with a being from another dimension. I sent a telepathic message out to it, telling it that i simply wanted to see it. a few hours later it appeared in my room. i sent the message out trying to guide it mentally as best i can, hoping it would reach a being from another dimension.

full pic:[link]
:iconcivyx:
Civyx Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Professional Artisan Crafter
I saw a UFO while driving through Illinois and another person in the car following us saw the same one. It was a greenish orb that came down...chilled for a bit, did a loop and swerved off in another direction.
:icondumbhoar1-plz:
dumbhoar1-plz Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
My User name was Smarthoar1 before I was bent over and viciously anally probed by alien that strangely resembled my cousins Rick ,Steve, Martin,Dave,Billy,Tommy,and Lou.
:iconincandescentinsanity:
IncandescentInsanity Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Student General Artist
I've played Mass Effect and had sex with an alien in it
Gothicdarkness Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013   Writer
Sound like a lot of fun
:iconincandescentinsanity:
IncandescentInsanity Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Student General Artist
Yes
:iconcrimsonmagpie:
CrimsonMagpie Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Plenty of people see UFOs, but only because they don't know what the object was. The idea that aliens visit Earth all the time and are constantly whizzing around in their spaceships is utter bullshit. 
Gothicdarkness Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013   Writer
Yeah I know that, well, by definition every unidentified flying object was a UFO, but we use it only for alien spaceship. I know is ridiculous think that every inteligent life outside come to the earth, its stupid, but maybe someone of they can be atracted by curiosity, who knows
Add a Comment: