OMG FUNALLY NU COLOR POKEMON GAMES (wut?)

Did Diamond and Pearl just not exist? Am I crazy, do I not actually own diamond and pearl right now? If not, WHAT ARE THESE STRANGE POKEMON GAMES SITTING IN MY ROOM? D: Have I gone crazy?
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I haven't bought a new pokemon game since Emerald.

I'd like to try the newer ones, but I live with people who like to remind me that I'm "too old" to play such games anymore and get made fun of, so I don't bother >:I
"When I bcame a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of being thought childish." -C.S. Lewis
That's like being too old for lego, or too old to think pinwheels are awesome. There's really no such thing. And pokemon almost improves the older you are, because you begin to really appreciate the strategic value of the game and really start to plan the best teams and stuff like that. Little kids just collect all the fire ones or all the pointy ones or the cute fluffy ones and just mash the tackle button until the npcs get bored and give up.
Pfffffffffffft. You're never too old for pokemons :dummy:
:saddummy: I pity everyone who can't play these awesome games. Damn my mind is creative, I should totally send in all these pokemon popping into my head as ideas for nintendo.
:icongo--onplz: I haven't played a pokemon game since crystal, gold, and blue. So playing a new one now would be refreshing.
I'm still stuck on black. I want a shiny woobat, and the game is INFURIATING ME that I can't freaking find one. :saddummy: I've had to of spent a month total (in hours) in that damn cave trying to find one. I WANT IT.
:lmao: I still to get one of the newer gen games before that 3ds one even comes out. Use a game code thing for it? :O
:nuu: I've done that for every shiny I have ever had. I WILL catch a legitimate shiny! Even if it takes FOREEVVVER!
:lmao: It'll probably happen when you least expect it. Like 2 years later when you're about to give up and it just randomly appears and you aren't ready for it.
View all replies
Butbut, I didn't think I was drinking? DID SOMEONE SPIKE MY COFFEE? :noes: