January 8, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 46

Lets Talk Pets

:iconvaughnjustice:
Lets talk about your pets when they got old

An we're euthanized! :( :(

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsingagainsoon:
singagainsoon Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I had to put down my pomeranian because she started bleeding out of nowhere and when we took her to the vet, they said she was just dying slowly and there wasn't anything they could do. I think it was something with her kidneys, but that was a while back and I can't remember. My doberman got cancer, and she ended up dying during one of her surgeries. I had a white scorpion, but he got old and died. My fish were eaten by this huge snail that we had. My tree frogs died of old age. My turtles died of age, too. I had an alligator but she got way too big to keep around so we gave her back to the store we bought her from. My cat got hit by a car. We had a bird but we only kept it until its wing was healed enough to fly again. I've had a lot of pets since I was young cx
:icontheworldisbehindus:
theworldisbehindus Jan 8, 2013  Student Digital Artist
The only pet I've had die (besides fish) was my budgie in sixth grade. He just died randomly one day.

My dog is going to be eight years old soon, so she's getting up there. I know I'll have to say good-bye some day. I hate that dog's and cat's lives are so relatively short compared to human's, but I guess that just means we have to cherish our pets as much as we can while they're alive :(
:iconkaput6no:
kaput6no Jan 8, 2013   Digital Artist
My pets never died, they're just gone to the special farm far away, just like grandpa.
:iconawesomeizzy:
awesomeizzy Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
My hamsters just died of old age. :P
:icon290pika:
290Pika Jan 8, 2013  Student Filmographer
I've never actually experienced the death of a pet that I can remember. Our Cocker Spaniel was put down when I was 3ish, and I really don't remember anything from back then except when we brought home our Miniature Pinscher.

The Min Pin got a spinal fever which fried the poor thing's brain (she'd do laps around the house, eat her own poop, never responded to her name, and never sucked on the blanket that she always did), but we didn't put her down. She got out twice, but the second time was a low-speed chase. We had cars on the bike trail she was running down going 40mph, but when we were out on foot we couldn't get her.
:iconkikineko3:
KikiNeko3 Jan 8, 2013  Student General Artist
D8 i only had fishes and they all endure only one day --'' dont know (they were all cold water) D8 except one that lived for 1 year and 3 months Q~Q i miss my lil fishy (this one was warm water)
:icondariadzyuba:
DariaDzyuba Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Yay! You started to comment here! :dummy:
8D ikr im at poems right now <. < wanna join? x3 --->>>[link]
:icondariadzyuba:
DariaDzyuba Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
No thanks! :lol: I'm in complaints. :meow:
but is so awsome to make rhymes :'3