Closed to new replies
January 7, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 26

Do You Trust PayPal?

:iconwraithldr:
Wraithldr Jan 7, 2013  Student General Artist
There's someone that I'm commissioning to do my work who only accepts PayPal. Now, I know I can run my bank account through PayPal, but, I have ALWAYS been severely paranoid about these sorts of things. Has anyone here used and ever had problems with PayPal?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondebra-marie:
Debra-Marie Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
As long as you have a strong password with numbers and symbols you should be fine
:iconmoonstripe-the-wolf:
Moonstripe-The-Wolf Jan 8, 2013  Student Filmographer
I wouldn't complain ;) Paypal's pretty awesome. They don't give out their information.

And if they do, you know who to sue! :D
:iconstripedpower:
StripedPower Jan 8, 2013   Digital Artist
Many people use it and have had no complaints. I guess I could trust it if I ever make an account. :shrug:
:iconworldwar-tori:
WorldWar-Tori Jan 7, 2013   General Artist
I've used paypal for a long time, I've only had one problem and they fixed it right away.
:iconhoggys2much:
hoggys2much Jan 7, 2013
I have had a paypal account for years. I have never had any trouble with them.

In fact when I have had trouble with customers they have been more than helpful to help me out.
:iconxxevilblondiexx:
xxEvilBlondiexx Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I've always used paypal for buying stuff on ebay. I've never had any trouble with it.
:iconjuliabohemian:
Juliabohemian Jan 7, 2013  Professional Photographer
I have never had a problem with them. I have used them for both business and personal, as a buyer and a seller, since about 2004.
:iconwildergothica:
WilderGothica Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
No. I can't use it in fact. I had one 10 years ago and my email I went through was lost, but my bank stayed the same, tried a new account, somehow got one, then go to use it again and can't, same reasons of such and such not matching up when the password was written down, try to contact help for it, given the runaround again. Fuck it. I'll use Amazon, gift cards, or have stores order what I want if I can't just use a a credit card or money order directly without having to use some crappy website just to be on Ebay.
:iconmasterplanner:
MasterPlanner Jan 7, 2013  Professional Artisan Crafter
Never had a problem with it :B
:iconfelissauria:
Felissauria Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
I've used PayPal for almost 8 years and I've never had a problem, ever.
Add a Comment: