Closed to new replies
January 7, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

Seeking Illustrators [Royalty Included]

:iconbookmarkclub:
BookmarkClub Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
I am starting an Online home based Printing business selling bookmarks. My website is Buybookmarks.NET(it's unfinished)(The end result will be beautiful)

I have a people who have contributed and I need more.

I am seeking several illustrators to make at least 50 bookmarks out of their current artwork. You may also make bookmarks from scratch. Bookmarks must be 2x6.(200px by 600px)
Artists will get 30% royalty for their bookmarks.

Benefits of Joining Buybookmarks.net:

1. Links and credits, below the page of your bookmarks will be credits linking back to your website, Deviant Art Page, Blog, Email etc... (You may personalize your credit by adding a few pictures that link to your Blog etc...

2. I will create a separate page for artists who have contributed to Buybookmarks.net, and it will Never be removed. I will add your credits to that seperate page. Personalized and everything.

3. 50% percent off of all bookmarks and all other merchandise. Which will be sold from $1 a piece.

5. I will keep you in my contacts for my other Projects(That I Really Believe you'll be interested in). And I believe you'll benefit a whole lot more from my other projects then this project. This project is to pretty much to raise money for my Bigger projects. I won't waste money from this project, but instead I'll save it. :)

Devious Comments

:iconnamenotrequired:
namenotrequired Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Student Interface Designer
:lock: duplicate thread.
Add a Comment: