Link

Statistics

Replies: 294

What did you dream last night?

:iconrun-alian:
ruN-aliaN Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I am curious.

and kind of bored.

(If you don't remember then you can talk about anything you want)

:shakefish:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconvioletense:
violetense Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Student Writer
I dreamt that i came clean with someone I've not been totally honest with. And I woke up just before the reaction.
:iconzero587:
Zero587 Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
The same dream i always have.

First it starts how with me walking in a field of tall flowers. My hands side by side touching them as i walk by. Then suddenly, i fall.... with the flower pedals all around me. Colorful and yet, amazing...and i think to myself "This is what heaven must be like?"
I love that dream.
ruN-aliaN Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
That's a really pretty dream!
:iconzero587:
Zero587 Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
Yup. I have it almost all the time. I love that dream. Even thinking about it before i head to sleep helps me sleep a lot and much better. :)
:iconviobear:
viobear Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I was dancing in front of my car with nothing but boxer briefs on at the parking lot of "LA Fitness" for a while to all sorts of songs. I went to put on my clothes, because I decided that I wanted to go home, when the security crept up on me and harassed me (as security guards usually do). I told her that I was already putting my clothes on and there was no need for her to give me a ticket. As she was talking to me I started to realize my car wasn't there anymore I was like wtf?!?!. I spotted my car across the street heading north so I instantly dropped my backpack and told the security guard to watch my stuff. I chased the thief for many streets until finally arriving in a super ghetto street.

I couldn't find my car, but the story changed for some reason and I was searching for my girlfriend in those houses. I broke into a bunch of houses and made sure I didn't get caught. Then I don't remember how I ended up outside fighting a bunch of people when Chuck Norris, not kidding, came out from my left side with a flying kick. He made a huge hold in a car door that was open in front of me. He eventually transformed into a friend of mine and we went off to do some shit in a mountain or something. I can't remember much after that lol.
:iconland-shark17:
Land-Shark17 Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Well, I dreamt my city had this huge flood and I couldn't go anywhere, so I hopped in a bus full of talking animals. Then the bus driver told me to drive, and this bear was all "You don't want to drive because I'm a bear, isn't it?" then this weird exchange that I don't quite remember went through. Then the bear found out the bus driver was his father and they made up.

Then somehow I was in school, and everyone in the anime club were fortune-tellers and said I was in danger. (One of them was wearing a togekiss hat worthy of mentioning.) Then I walked through the school hallways in a leather jacket that was supposed to protect me from said danger and ran to catch my bus home.

:shrug: I can't even.
:iconoperia:
Operia Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I dreamed about my ex-girlfriend
It was kind of a lonely dream...for me. She was far away and when I ran towards her, she moved further away. Her boyfriend was with her...the one she cheated on me with. They were happy, laughing...I guess I should have been happy, but it's kind of painful to see her so in love with someone else.

I woke up at midnight and played Pokemon for an hour. It was rather therapeutic.
:iconthesilhouetteman:
TheSilhouetteman Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Student General Artist
That was quite a sad story :,<
:iconoperia:
Operia Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I can't help it; my dreams are never of the happy variety :grump:
ruN-aliaN Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:hugs: It's a slow process but those little therapeutic things in life will allow you to get over it one day. The fact that you don't hold a grudge on her is admirable.
Add a Comment: