Link

Statistics

Replies: 294

What did you dream last night?

:iconrun-alian:
ruN-aliaN Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I am curious.

and kind of bored.

(If you don't remember then you can talk about anything you want)

:shakefish:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconvioletense:
violetense Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Student Writer
I dreamt that i came clean with someone I've not been totally honest with. And I woke up just before the reaction.
:iconzero587:
Zero587 Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
The same dream i always have.

First it starts how with me walking in a field of tall flowers. My hands side by side touching them as i walk by. Then suddenly, i fall.... with the flower pedals all around me. Colorful and yet, amazing...and i think to myself "This is what heaven must be like?"
I love that dream.
ruN-aliaN Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
That's a really pretty dream!
:iconzero587:
Zero587 Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
Yup. I have it almost all the time. I love that dream. Even thinking about it before i head to sleep helps me sleep a lot and much better. :)
:iconviobear:
viobear Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I was dancing in front of my car with nothing but boxer briefs on at the parking lot of "LA Fitness" for a while to all sorts of songs. I went to put on my clothes, because I decided that I wanted to go home, when the security crept up on me and harassed me (as security guards usually do). I told her that I was already putting my clothes on and there was no need for her to give me a ticket. As she was talking to me I started to realize my car wasn't there anymore I was like wtf?!?!. I spotted my car across the street heading north so I instantly dropped my backpack and told the security guard to watch my stuff. I chased the thief for many streets until finally arriving in a super ghetto street.

I couldn't find my car, but the story changed for some reason and I was searching for my girlfriend in those houses. I broke into a bunch of houses and made sure I didn't get caught. Then I don't remember how I ended up outside fighting a bunch of people when Chuck Norris, not kidding, came out from my left side with a flying kick. He made a huge hold in a car door that was open in front of me. He eventually transformed into a friend of mine and we went off to do some shit in a mountain or something. I can't remember much after that lol.
:iconland-shark17:
Land-Shark17 Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Well, I dreamt my city had this huge flood and I couldn't go anywhere, so I hopped in a bus full of talking animals. Then the bus driver told me to drive, and this bear was all "You don't want to drive because I'm a bear, isn't it?" then this weird exchange that I don't quite remember went through. Then the bear found out the bus driver was his father and they made up.

Then somehow I was in school, and everyone in the anime club were fortune-tellers and said I was in danger. (One of them was wearing a togekiss hat worthy of mentioning.) Then I walked through the school hallways in a leather jacket that was supposed to protect me from said danger and ran to catch my bus home.

:shrug: I can't even.
:iconoperia:
Operia Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I dreamed about my ex-girlfriend
It was kind of a lonely dream...for me. She was far away and when I ran towards her, she moved further away. Her boyfriend was with her...the one she cheated on me with. They were happy, laughing...I guess I should have been happy, but it's kind of painful to see her so in love with someone else.

I woke up at midnight and played Pokemon for an hour. It was rather therapeutic.
:iconthesilhouetteman:
TheSilhouetteman Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Student General Artist
That was quite a sad story :,<
Operia Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I can't help it; my dreams are never of the happy variety :grump:
ruN-aliaN Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:hugs: It's a slow process but those little therapeutic things in life will allow you to get over it one day. The fact that you don't hold a grudge on her is admirable.
I'm not the type to hold grudges. She's happy, I'm sort of getting over it, that's all that really matters...right?

If I didn't have my 3DS I would go crazy
Your feelings matter too. You're allowed to feel hurt about this. How long has it been?
How long ago since we...broke it off? About a month. But apparently they've been going out for quite a bit longer than that
:iconturkevulture:
TurkEvulture Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
I dreampt that I was in a huge hotel complex, and there was a giant pool surrounded by rooms, rising up several stories. I was with my imaginary girlfriend on the fourth or fifth floor, when suddenly I heard a scream. We rushed to the balcony and looked down only to watch a girl falling and smashing into the pool deck. Then, suddenly, a man flew straight down past us, and crashed into the concrete. We quickly called 911, and then we waited some. But help didn't come quick enough. :( (In my opinion). I have no idea if those poor fictional characters survived the 150 foot fall.
:iconcrystalclearly86:
CrystalClearly86 Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
Pretty much now. Now I just have dumb dreams. I dreamed that I was in a control room and they had a door with what kind of looked like a fireplace opening on the inside. They were putting people in there for a mission. They were going to try a rescue mission and bring some stranded astronauts back. So the people who got into the fireplace openings turned into like bubbles going up the flue. But they could only go so far before they ran out of air and then they couldn't make it back alive. So the bubbles kept rising and rising and I thought, ok, turn around, you are running out of air. But they kept going up and finally the boss of the operation closed the flue and I knew they were not coming back. It was such a sad feeling I had.
oh no! That's not a fun one :(
:icondevil-thedeviant:
Devil-TheDeviant Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Blank
Do I have to fill in the blank?
:icondevil-thedeviant:
Devil-TheDeviant Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
No, I meant I dreamt of nothing.
:iconbarnowlgurl23:
barnowlgurl23 Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I don't remember but I do love dreams where I'm flying
Do you love dreams when you're falling?
barnowlgurl23 Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
No I don't it startles me
But what if you never hit the ground?
Maybe I would be ok
ruN-aliaN Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
oh that'd be wonderful! I hope I dream about flying tonight :)
Cool
:iconxrooke:
xRooke Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I always have dreams that I cut my hair, and it scares me because I never would. Haha.
lol how long is your hair?
:iconxrooke:
xRooke Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
A little past my shoulderblades. :)
:icontheworldisbehindus:
theworldisbehindus Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I dreamt that my mother was wearing Uggs. She asked me if they looked good. I had to lie and say yes because dream-me was afraid she'd get pissed if I told the truth :(
aaw polite even in your dreams :)
:iconkarmapunch:
KarmaPunch Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
I dreamt I was working in a sewer, rolling over the water on a tube. Only thing I remember was the end, where there was a monster around the corner and me and my co-workers were talking about what to do. Oh, and there was also when I opened a sewer grate, saw an oncoming truck, closed it and then having it fall on top of me.
ruN-aliaN Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I'd be terrified! I can't even walk over a sewer without flinching. I always try to avoid them on sidewalks cause I think I'll fall in :S
:icontazhia:
Tazhia Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
That I was going to have yet another sibling :S (That would be 3 younger siblings then :O )
ruN-aliaN Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
aaw so you're the eldest? I wish I had someone younger than me!
Tazhia Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Trust me. You don't I rather have someone older than me ;) too many resposibilities
hmm that's true. But it's supposed to be a character building experience. Seriously. They did a study and found older siblings are usually smarter because they HAVE to be.
Tazhia Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
OH! Never knew that, and actually I guess that's got a point as well :)
:iconrougina:
Rougina Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
I was running on a wooden bridge over a pit of lava and lava would shoot up into the air almost hitting me.
Now if someone dares you to run on a wooden bridge over a pit of lava you can just shrug and be like "been there done that"
:iconhopeira9:
hopeira9 Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
Last night wasn't a dreamy night. It was more of a 'wake up every 30 minutes' night :o
I hate when that happens. Was it the mattress?
:iconhopeira9:
hopeira9 Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
Probably. :P That things about as hard as a rock. But, eh, not enough spare money to go replacing matresses.
:iconbrennanba:
BrennanBA Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I was a comedian on a stage, the act lasted three days, I don't remember any of the jokes but the first two days got roars of laughter and the last one got a good result but the audience wasn't laughing quite so much.
I'm sure they were just laughing in there head.
:iconsupa-sundae:
supa-sundae Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I cannot remember what last nights dream was but this is a weird one. i had this dream once when I was about 5 I think and it was about dinosaurs chasing me round a chemist shop, it was weird.
That reminds me of a show I once watched as a kid. They were running around a chemists shop spilling chemicals and shit started exploding and reacting...yeah cool dream though!
:iconwandereratheart:
WandererAtHeart Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
This was the perfect day to see this because I had the weirdest dream last night: I literally dreamed the california milk commercial where the cow is singing in the shower really loudly to that "rap" song over and over again
ruN-aliaN Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I tried looking this up. The results were amusing but I couldn't find any rapping cows :(
:iconwandereratheart:
WandererAtHeart Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
it's this one. I didn't even know if I could call the song rap so I put it in quotes

[link]
Add a Comment: