January 6, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 46

Have you been to Disneyland?

:iconvaughnjustice:
VaughnJustice Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013
tell me your story about it?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconx666nightmare666x:
x666NiGhTmArE666x Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
I've been to it when I was really little, I think four? I remember eating a vanilla covered chocolate ice cream shaped like Mickey Mouse's head. It was all over my mouth. Then, when it got darker we watched the fireworks.

For some reason I keep thinking I went on a ride with a train that rode around a little mountain and waterfalls. Oh, and a boat ride with dinosaurs. Passing that place, I remember looking back and seeing a giant man sitting on an edge of the cave. (I might have also got my first dinosaur toy from Disney world, too, unless that was just from traveling to some places.)

What about you?
:iconlobosabio:
LoboSabio Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
No! And I have no urge to go there. I can think of a many places I'd rather go than there.
:iconytcyberpunk:
YTcyberpunk Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
LOOONG time ago. Like, almost 20 years ago. I remember Sleeping Beauty's castle, with the dioramas recanting the movie behind glass windows.
:iconcivyx:
Civyx Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Professional Artisan Crafter
I was young and dont remember too well...I get disneyworld and disneyland confused too.
:iconland-shark17:
Land-Shark17 Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Nope. But while I'm here I feel I should do this.
:icondidneyworlplz:
:iconcosmic--chaos:
Cosmic--Chaos Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Because no one makes derp faces like Gaston!
:iconworldwar-tori:
WorldWar-Tori Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013   General Artist
Nope :stares: I've never been before.
:iconstripedpower:
StripedPower Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013   Digital Artist
Nah. Boring.
:icondevere:
deVere Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
I've been to the one just outside Paris. I loved it as much as my parents hated it - I'm not sure I would today, though; I don't have time for children's activities until I get some myself, and it should be close to impossible to get a decent drink. :-)
:iconeperlekvar:
eperlekvar Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
no. I live too far from it. but it's like a simple theme park right? but with mickey mouse.. I'm not interested..
Add a Comment: