Have you been to Disneyland?

tell me your story about it?
Comments47
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I've been to it when I was really little, I think four? I remember eating a vanilla covered chocolate ice cream shaped like Mickey Mouse's head. It was all over my mouth. Then, when it got darker we watched the fireworks.

For some reason I keep thinking I went on a ride with a train that rode around a little mountain and waterfalls. Oh, and a boat ride with dinosaurs. Passing that place, I remember looking back and seeing a giant man sitting on an edge of the cave. (I might have also got my first dinosaur toy from Disney world, too, unless that was just from traveling to some places.)

What about you?
No! And I have no urge to go there. I can think of a many places I'd rather go than there.
LOOONG time ago. Like, almost 20 years ago. I remember Sleeping Beauty's castle, with the dioramas recanting the movie behind glass windows.
I was young and dont remember too well...I get disneyworld and disneyland confused too.
Nope. But while I'm here I feel I should do this.
:icondidneyworlplz:
Because no one makes derp faces like Gaston!
Nope :stares: I've never been before.
I've been to the one just outside Paris. I loved it as much as my parents hated it - I'm not sure I would today, though; I don't have time for children's activities until I get some myself, and it should be close to impossible to get a decent drink. :-)
no. I live too far from it. but it's like a simple theme park right? but with mickey mouse.. I'm not interested..
No and I do not intend to.
Have I visited the Fourth Reich's wonder park? No.
I've met first graders who were more eloquent than you about what they dislike :unimpressed:
Fuck you, motherfucker!
You're the one making yourself look bad, not me.
Piss off, dickhead.
You first, creep. :unimpressed:
I live about 10 minutes away from such. The closest I've been was parking across the park to watch the fireworks they shoot off on certain holidays!
I live in the UK and I have been to Disneyland, Disneyworld and EuroDisney.

I much prefer Disneyland and EuroDisney as unlike DIsneyworld everything is in the one park and you don't have to go park hopping like you do in Florida.

EuroDisney has the best version of Space Mountain going. It has a loop in it unlike the US ones.

I loved Spaceship Earth at the Experimental Prototype Community Of Tomorrow.

One time when I was at E.P.C.O.T it was late at night and when I looked up I saw some lasers followed where they were going and they were making a spinning map of the world on Spaceship Earth.

One time at Disneyworld it was late in the day and quiet so me and my uncle rode Splash Mountain about 10 times in a row. We would finish one then went straight back on.

I really enjoyed Captain Eo at the Magic Eye Theatre.

The first time I went to Disneyworld we took the boat across the lake and as I looked over the edge I noticed something, It was of Donald Duck water skiing.
I've been there. And due to my morbidly obese grand aunt, we got to go up the room of portraits in The Haunted Mansion backwards. It's actually an elevator.
yes!!!! It is awesome!!! i love it!!! I'm sixteen but I want to go so badly >n< !!!
I've not been, actually. I live rather close to one, and I really would like to go.
Seriously there is like a Disneyland in every continent except Australia :grump: All of our amusement parks pale in size and grandeur to Disneyland, and I would even say only 3-4 of them are any good (and all located in the one city, so tough luck for anyone living anywhere else in this country, they're all in the same damn spot :stare:) The rest located in other areas are pretty crappy, but that won't stop them charging you $35 for admission, or waiting the same amount in minutes in line to go on the rides :dummy:
Well there's not one in Antarctica yet... :lol: