How do you know if you like someone?

Oh deviants, tell us how do you know if you "like" someone? What is your tell? Do you stutter when you talk to that person? Do you stalk them on Facebook? 

Do you think about them 10x per minute? Do you giggle when someone mentions their name?

Tell me! :shh:

(When I "like" someone, I find myself smiling/giggling each time I think about him/her! Just like a teenage girl.)
Comments775
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
When this guy was near me, I feel butterflies, and smiles are almost involuntary. When I get a text from him, my heart skips a beat, and it makes my day.
And I think I truly love him, because I'm always looking for new ways to make HIS day, too.
The only thing is, he friend zoned me :stare: (yes, girls can get friend zoned too...)
Yep, friendzoning happens both ways. :)
OMG, when I start staring at them, then daydreaming about them a lot. Plus talking about them a lot, but with my last few crushes that hasn't much happened mostly 'cause I don't see my friends much and the friend I talk to the most is a guy and I don't think he'd wanna hear me blathering on about that kind of stuff.
Good friends will always listen to you...!
i don't think, i do.
affection is obvious.
sometimes appearances(being affected) can create initial attraction which create problems in their social relationship.
if you feel something, don't necessarily think about it and respond to your own feeling. that's a big problem i have, is responding to my own feelings, it's best just to harbor them because of assumptions and implications to initial attraction.
like when eyes meet, i would know my attraction, as well as theirs usually by the way they look at me. also, your current social standing and how well you know each other means a lot, u know...foundation.

I tend to stray from women though most of the time as I have other things on my mind.
Yeah, when life's busy, it's hard to think about relationships. :nod:
Hmm... when I like someone I can't stop talking about him. Everytime anybody tells me something I end up redirectioning the conversation.

Friend - Hey, do you know we leave class earlier today?
Me - Oh, great. "Someone" is so lucky, he always leave class at this hour.

Mother - Hmm... I don't like that film. The main character is so dull.
Me - Yeah, you're right. "Someone" thinks the same, but he says the actor is pretty decent.

And that all the time xD I can be VERY irritating.
But I've learned to control it, specially when I don't want people to know my feelings.
Well, you'll learn how to manage your feelings better in time. :lol:
I stalk them :D
I force them to love mee too :D
and I don't stutter

nah,

most time I just try to become friends with them, if that don't work then I just give up and scearc another :D
Haha, you have a positive mindset then ;)
with boys it is easy.

we girls can get easier another boy then a boy another girl.
So why would I get stucked to one boy if he doesn't love me?

penty other ones :D

thheheh thanks for the compliment :D most time I hear the opposite
I am the same way too. If a guy doesn't like me, why waste more time? But I have never been rejected before. :ninja: Normally, I do the rejecting, but I don't like it when men get angry when I am not interested. I don't have to like EVERYONE. :no: I can choose the best!
theheh indeed + we deserve the best for us!

Ive been rejected but I easly pass over it.

I rarely reject people or they have to be really disgusting (levi a boy from my old school was that kind of boy)

boys don't understand that they can't claim a girl. They have to fight for it :P
Other than fighting for it, I just want men to know that it's ultimately up to both parties to make a relationship work. Just because he wants it doesn't mean the woman wants the same. :P
uhu I understand it..
in a relationship is it also important to talk allot
and to accept eachother for who that person is..
and not to try to change that person all the time. >.< I hate that sooo much.
View all replies
When I like a guy I tend to blush when he speaks to me. I blush so hard he worries about me having a cold.
If they don't like Justin Bieber, Gangnam Style, One pound fish song, Jedward and whoever else I've missed out then there's hope for them that I may like them.
Most people tend to get butterflies in their stomachs, but no, not me... I just get weird shocks of what feels like elecricity running through the veins in my wrists... :dummy:
When I start to like too much when he looks at me.
when i start liking a guy i think about them all the time and facebook stalk them. my friends make fun of me and my stalker like tendencies. also i cant flirt so im all awkward around them