Closed to new replies
January 6, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 774

How do you know if you like someone?

:iconnosugarjustanger:
nosugarjustanger Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013
Oh deviants, tell us how do you know if you "like" someone? What is your tell? Do you stutter when you talk to that person? Do you stalk them on Facebook? 

Do you think about them 10x per minute? Do you giggle when someone mentions their name?

Tell me! :shh:

(When I "like" someone, I find myself smiling/giggling each time I think about him/her! Just like a teenage girl.)

Devious Comments

:iconpinkishhair97:
pinkishhair97 Featured By Owner Mar 11, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
When this guy was near me, I feel butterflies, and smiles are almost involuntary. When I get a text from him, my heart skips a beat, and it makes my day.
And I think I truly love him, because I'm always looking for new ways to make HIS day, too.
The only thing is, he friend zoned me :stare: (yes, girls can get friend zoned too...)
nosugarjustanger Featured By Owner Mar 12, 2013
Yep, friendzoning happens both ways. :)
:iconmini-wolfsbane:
Mini-Wolfsbane Featured By Owner Mar 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
OMG, when I start staring at them, then daydreaming about them a lot. Plus talking about them a lot, but with my last few crushes that hasn't much happened mostly 'cause I don't see my friends much and the friend I talk to the most is a guy and I don't think he'd wanna hear me blathering on about that kind of stuff.
nosugarjustanger Featured By Owner Mar 12, 2013
Good friends will always listen to you...!
:iconjarringx:
jarringx Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2013  Student General Artist
i don't think, i do.
affection is obvious.
sometimes appearances(being affected) can create initial attraction which create problems in their social relationship.
if you feel something, don't necessarily think about it and respond to your own feeling. that's a big problem i have, is responding to my own feelings, it's best just to harbor them because of assumptions and implications to initial attraction.
like when eyes meet, i would know my attraction, as well as theirs usually by the way they look at me. also, your current social standing and how well you know each other means a lot, u know...foundation.

I tend to stray from women though most of the time as I have other things on my mind.
nosugarjustanger Featured By Owner Feb 18, 2013
Yeah, when life's busy, it's hard to think about relationships. :nod:
:iconfirefly-lullaby:
Firefly-Lullaby Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013  Student Artist
Hmm... when I like someone I can't stop talking about him. Everytime anybody tells me something I end up redirectioning the conversation.

Friend - Hey, do you know we leave class earlier today?
Me - Oh, great. "Someone" is so lucky, he always leave class at this hour.

Mother - Hmm... I don't like that film. The main character is so dull.
Me - Yeah, you're right. "Someone" thinks the same, but he says the actor is pretty decent.

And that all the time xD I can be VERY irritating.
But I've learned to control it, specially when I don't want people to know my feelings.
nosugarjustanger Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013
Well, you'll learn how to manage your feelings better in time. :lol:
:iconangelsdead:
AngelsDead Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I stalk them :D
I force them to love mee too :D
and I don't stutter

nah,

most time I just try to become friends with them, if that don't work then I just give up and scearc another :D
nosugarjustanger Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013
Haha, you have a positive mindset then ;)
Add a Comment: