January 5, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Lets imagine something[game]

:iconhih13:
HIH13 Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Ok the game is this:
Imagine that we live in the future and we found some object/s from the past. Tell us what object did you found and how you are going to explain it to the people in the future(well present).

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconartificialphantom:
ARTificialphanTOM Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I find an old polaroid picture of me and explain to everyone that I am their God and have returned so they may worship me.
Good one ;)
:iconvomitbear:
VomitBear Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
I found a magazine where fat men have bacon on their hairy backs, jelly stuffed in their belly buttons, and sticks of butter under their flabby large male breasts. These men are chefs and they're making meals for people to consume.
I would use the magazine as evidence we need more eugenics and population reduction to save the species.
:iconnosugarjustanger:
nosugarjustanger Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
I found an unused condom. I would explain to the new generations why the world is so full of shit right now. 
Haha, you are funny, I like how you think. x)
:iconnosugarjustanger:
nosugarjustanger Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
:highfive:
:iconkoutathecreator:
KoutaTheCreator Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I found a Sega Dreamcast. I tell the people of the future that they smack each other over the head with it, resulting in them having awesome dreams.
:iconcrystalclearly86:
CrystalClearly86 Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
I found the Rosetta Stone and now I can speak 50 different languages and can tell anyone, anywhere, in their language, that if they want to learn to speak a new language I'll sell clones of it for $500,000 apiece. Just remember, with future inflation that would be $50 in today's money.
Add a Comment: