Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 5, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 135

Where/ When would you go if you could time travel?

:icontristencoy:
TristenCoy Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Student General Artist
Like the title says, where and when to would you go if you could time travel? (:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconskitstudios:
SkitSTUDIOS Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013   Filmographer
I would head to a period in the 1920s 'cause the first WW's not there. Oh, and Marx Bros, Charlie Chaplin, Buster Keaton, and Lloyd.
...No, that's silly. Why would I head to a period? I don't belong in the end of a book, or a woman's mess!

So I would also head to a part in the late 1940s-early 1950s (also dubbed: "The Golden Age Of Animation"-- though actually it's been there since the 30s") because of the fact that's been dubbed "The Golden Age Of Animation"-- though it's actually been there since the 30s. Wouldn't it be nice to meet your favourite artists, and actors... somehow? Hmm... I'll think about that when I get there, but now I'm too busy fighting off communists!

So I'd like to get to the part where I finish this post. Wow, I'm already there!
...Darn, that was a good waste of time-machine! *grunt*
TristenCoy Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Student General Artist
Oh I love Charlie Chaplin!! And yeah I know what you mean. Why to one place, right?
:iconscyoni:
Scyoni Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I would probably get a sport almanac and travel back to the 80's to give it to a former self in the hopes of ensuring my alternate-dimensional self a near limitless supply of money.

If my time machine wasn't a delorian, I would probably check out the future and proceed to do the same thing from the present like a smart person. ;D

If it was for the sake of tourism, I'd like to visit the age of the dinosaurs to see what they really looked like when they were alive - and probably Elizabethan England, to see people claiming Shakespeare's work corrupted the youth and reaffirm my belief that no media has ever passed smoothly into public consumption.
Back to the future, eh? :P

Haha I would want to go to the future just to see what it is like and how much things have changed but I would really rather like to go back to the old days (:

I wouldn't mind seeing that actually!! It would be quite interesting (:
:iconmerlok1:
Merlok1 Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
To the future I guess, not much, maybe 30 or 40 years, just to see how the world has changed
Yeah, I think that would be quite interesting to see actually. Scary thought too haha
:iconcaptainvonjr:
CaptainVonJr Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I'd go and live in the 80's. I wanna know what it would be like first-hand. I bet it would be awesome. Then after that I'd go everywhere else and make all the scientific discoveries before all the other guys get time too. Heh.
TristenCoy Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Student General Artist
I think living in the 20's would be fun (: And the 80's xD And yeah, that'd make you a genius!!
:iconcaptainvonjr:
CaptainVonJr Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Why would you go to the 20's?
The 20's is the Jazz Age!! :D
Add a Comment: