banned from Llamatrade? wat.

if you go to the llamatrade page, you'll see theres a trade offer for *WuhTehFuh, for 1 point.

but when you trade, its says hes banned. how did he get banned from llamatrading, and what heartless person would ban themselves from getting llamas?
Comments30
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
They were lama rights activists. :nod:
Well aren't you special?
Watch out, you'll get banned as well, for trying to trade llamas.
No volunteer or anything is going to help us with this mystery? :paranoid:
:iconhappynegroplz: :iconsaysplz: Llamatrading ? You mean llamas trafficking ??
Probably something to do with wizards.
Dude I'm STILL getting llama badges, and I have no clue what they are or what they're meant to be used for. I completely forget they exist until someone gives me a new one. My front yard is packed like Noah's Ark with all the llamas. Most of them don't even have names yet, because I forgot about them so fast. The poor guys are so neglected, I wouldn't be surprised if they began to eat each other's wool to survive until they were all bald, and then what'll they do in the winter...SOMEONE ADOPT MY LLAMAS!
You have no reason to whine. I've had to ask several neighbours for help to make sure my 900 llamas have somewhere to live :stare:
Sorry, Mr. WuhTehFuh is currently on probation. After the heartless murder, slaughter, and raping of over 50 llamas across the DeviantART board, he was finally arrested last Tuesday and is being held for a 1,000,000-point bond. DeviantART has decided to take immediate action by banning his account, allowing no one to continue buying him more poor, defenseless llamas for his sick, disgusting acts. Details at 11.
Everyone, shut up!
My favorourite news anchor is on!!
:iconsqueeeeplz:
Looks like we have a mystery on our hands gang
Let's split up and look for clues! Shaggy, you and Scooby go with Thelma and check out the swamp. Me and Daphne will see what's in the bedrooms.
rggggggghhhhffffffff it's Velma -shot- not thelma -shot again-

:iconghost-plz:
My glasses, I can't find my glasses!
Who cares about llamas anymore?
Just checked, I got a trade offer from him too, and it says the same thing. :p
I suspect that the user is banned from the shop...so, the user can't earn or trade points.
Maybe they're heartless. 
Oh no..you're next. Have you not read the new terms of services?:ohnoes:
I guess I'm safe if the crime is having too many llamas. I only have 7.