The good old days..

Today I was looking at old photos and videos from last year and thought about how much my life changed in one year and how much people are out of it and everything is different. So I got upset because things would never be the same as they were back then and I'll miss the good old days. Buuut I shouldn't think about it because the more I think the sadder I become.

So I wanna ask everybody if your life has changed a lot in the past year? Did some people come in your life or leave it? Did something new happen for you? Do you miss something or someone from the past?

:)
Comments90
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Well I graduated from College with ABB in Production Arts, A in Music, C in 3D Design and a C in English.
The only change that occurred was a reversal of the one that happened the previous year.
Last year was a year of tremendous growth for me. I got my license, a car, a job, I started becoming more independent, and I finally became content with my drawing style and skills. Also I've learned so much about other people and learned to understand them more
So 2012 for you is gonna be 2013 for me. Although I could have got my license last year but I'm too scared to drive a car.
I was hesitant to drive a car as well. That is why I got it at 18 instead of 16
Last year sucked the proverbial dick.

A few people died, I got ill a huge amount, made some new friends, lost a few old ones.
Something similar happened with me.
The turn over was rather high this year for me.
Eh, nothing much changed last year... I don't think. If it did, I sure as hell don't remember.
Last year? No, not really. More like the last 3 or so.
What has happened in this time? :)
I had a child.
Let's see, I'm a queer last year, still a queer today.... Nothing much.
We all are. ;)
No, when I read "the good old days" I think of the 1980's or 1990's. The music was better back then, it was easier to get a good job and I was able to party all night two nights in a row ...
Why can't you still party now?
You're so right about the music.
I still can party, just not stay up for 50 hours without sleep and/or tons of coffee/Rockstar.
With each passing year, its always the 'same shit, different day' for me :/
Well... at least sometimes it's better that way. :)
Did some people come in your life or leave it? - yes to both.
Did something new happen for you? - yes.
Do you miss something or someone from the past? - not really, the future looks brighter! :boogie:
Great, good for you then. :aww:
I changed schools. :dummy:
How's it in your new school now? :)