Closed to new replies
January 3, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 89

The good old days..

:iconmonipln:
monipln Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Today I was looking at old photos and videos from last year and thought about how much my life changed in one year and how much people are out of it and everything is different. So I got upset because things would never be the same as they were back then and I'll miss the good old days. Buuut I shouldn't think about it because the more I think the sadder I become.

So I wanna ask everybody if your life has changed a lot in the past year? Did some people come in your life or leave it? Did something new happen for you? Do you miss something or someone from the past?

:)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconthisomessedup:
ThISoMessedUp Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Well I graduated from College with ABB in Production Arts, A in Music, C in 3D Design and a C in English.
monipln Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Congrats! :aww:
:iconbullet-magnet:
Bullet-Magnet Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
The only change that occurred was a reversal of the one that happened the previous year.
:iconincandescentinsanity:
IncandescentInsanity Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Student General Artist
Last year was a year of tremendous growth for me. I got my license, a car, a job, I started becoming more independent, and I finally became content with my drawing style and skills. Also I've learned so much about other people and learned to understand them more
monipln Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
So 2012 for you is gonna be 2013 for me. Although I could have got my license last year but I'm too scared to drive a car.
:iconincandescentinsanity:
IncandescentInsanity Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Student General Artist
I was hesitant to drive a car as well. That is why I got it at 18 instead of 16
:iconbacksackandjack:
Backsackandjack Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Last year sucked the proverbial dick.

A few people died, I got ill a huge amount, made some new friends, lost a few old ones.
monipln Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Something similar happened with me.
:iconbacksackandjack:
Backsackandjack Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
The turn over was rather high this year for me.
:iconvanhir:
Vanhir Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Eh, nothing much changed last year... I don't think. If it did, I sure as hell don't remember.
Add a Comment: