submission problems. anyone else?

this is the error message i keep getting today:

Sorry, we can not currently process the file you submitted. Possible causes are:

* deviantART is experiencing high load and your request was interrupted or timed out.
* There was a server error while processing the request.
* The setting of your browser privacy controls or firewall may be blocking the response from deviantART.
* You have installed a browser extension, antivirus or adblocker that interferes with the upload script.

Please, try again.

has anyone else been getting the same error? ive been having this issue and i dont know how to solve it. it started recently only though.

please help??
Comments43
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
As you've already found, it's a known issue right now :) in the future please see our Need Help? thread when you're experiencing an issue with dA.

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums? :lock:
me too. just uploading and then it doesn't find the server or something like that.
:iconeeyupplz: Just wait a second, then reload the page. It sometimes might go ahead and process
[link]

apperently its an issue with the dev site itself... i tried that too:icononiontantrumplz:
Tried that exact strategy a few times to no avail. :/
I got the same problem when I tried to upload. I just want to share my shinies with the world. :(
:icononiontortureplz: i understand where you have come from tortured soul. i too wanted to share my art with the world:icongivingupplz:
Yup, been trying to upload something. Thought it was my internet at first as it's been iffy but I've been able to upload stuff to other sites.
apperently theyre looking into the issue: [link]

same here!!:icononionfailplz:
Welp, we can use that time to be even more productive! 8)
*gets out her tablet*
excellent.
The only thing I've been able to submit is text.
Show Images
haha!! thats cool. atleast that works:icononiononionplz:
I'm currently unable to view my only deviation (so far), which I uploaded and viewed yesterday, without any issues. Also I tried displaying other deviant's work, but to no avail. So it's not just effecting new uploads, but already uploaded work also. So there's definitely a glitch on the deviantart servers, although I'm sure it'll be fixed soon. :)
yea i hope its fixed soon. i mean the whole of dev cant submit, thats big... dont worry, you will soon be able to view your dev:iconawwwplz:
You're not alone, I am having the same problem :(.
i think everyone is hey:icononionpanicplz:
I just checked the Help Desk Updates and read this [link] so at least they are aware of the problem and are trying to fix it :/.
ohhhh thank goodness theyre looking into it:D thank you tons for the link! :icononionx3plz:
You're welcome. :)
Hmm, me either.
:iconsweatdropplz: its them then