Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 2, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 18

what is your favorite bowling ball

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpyxelle-art:
The 9 to 10-pounders, 'cause they're the only ones that have the right-sized holds for me :( Heavier ones seem spaced differently, and strain my already-abused wrist XD
:iconbullet-magnet:
I designed one myself using my smithing skill, and it is far superior to the vendor trash used by everyone else. It weighs 12 pounds, grants +3 to Dexterity, has +8 versus Seven-Ten Splits and has a 25% chance of coming back up out of the gutter. I called it Asskickerb, because name entry is final and I didn't catch the typo before I finalised it. Local item traders value it at 50,375 gold coins, but it's worth more to me than an Aerith-raising Phoenix Down. The grinding it took to get my crafting talents high enough was ridiculous, and do you know how hard it is to find a Flawless Wonderflonium Core? 129 hours trawling the hardest levels of the Brunswick Dungeons, battling Pinwolves larger than bears with nothing but a crappy 9 pound Resin Ball of +1 Speechcraft. Total nightmare, but worth every healing soda.
:iconredmarlin:
Around 12 pounds, as of late.
:iconhopeira9:
That round one! :icontrixieslyplz: You know which one i'm talking about
:iconartificialphantom:
ARTificialphanTOM Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I haven't bowled in so long. I totally miss it. I used to be in a league as a teenager and had a blue marbled 12 pound ball. This was back when they still allowed smoking inside and the second hand smoke was so thick you could barely see the pins. Bowling and 16 inch softball, two of the best games ever invented.
:iconworldwar-tori:
WorldWar-Tori Jan 2, 2013   General Artist
14-16 pound... that's all I've got. :shrug:
:iconbabykittypie:
BabyKittypie Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Lightweight ones. I mean, seriously, how is anyone supposed to lift, let alone throw some of those chunky ones?

I prefer bowling on the Wii. It means I don't have to get up. :nod:
:iconstieger:
THE SQUARE TYPE
:iconpriteeboy:
priteeboy Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I can just imagine that bumping and bouncing on its way down to the pins :lmao:

Chances are it'll end up knocking someone elses pins over (like I managed to do by accident once even with a round ball :oops:)
:iconbabykittypie:
BabyKittypie Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
That happened to me too. I was trying to get the single pin at the side on my second throw, and ended up chucking it into the neighbouring lane instead. It was even more hilarious when the arrival of two balls there in quick succession jammed the machine up. :giggle:
Add a Comment: