Selling your virginity, a new trend for the future

Well, I was watching the news and saw this => [link]

It is a girl on brazil selling her virginity, someone already offered $35,000 :omg: She is following the example of a girl in Australia.

The world is going bananas :nirvana:

She is not even that attractive :no:

Do you think the love for money, and poverty will end turning us all into merchandise for sale? :(
Comments256
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Pffft , in china they can fix a fake virginity only for $700 .
It was actually another girl from Brazil, not an Australian girl. The other girl was using an Australian website.
And it's sad that it would have to come to that.
Uh, fucking virgins is the worst. They don't know what they're doing and they be broken in like leather shoes and they're all like "This hurts, why do people do this?"
because they enjoy hurting little girls for the first time :|
Uhm... I will never see the problem there.

I mean, prostitutes are not scum or something like that. They just do their job. Quite an honorable one, too. And as long as there are buyers, there will always be someone who sells. And let's be honest: Everybody would do that, it just depends on the price. Maybe not for USD 35 000 (even though that's already quite a lot of money!), but for other things. *shrugs*

But I guess that's just my way of seeing the world.
A lot of people think like you. :nod:
Really? I skimmed the thread and most seem to think that she's just a whore in the negative way of the word.
I'm not usually one for slut-shaming ans stuff, and I believe anyone can do what they want with their body, ut this time, I have to say it - Whores will be whores :iconlll-plz:
and there are lots of them :omg:
Well, some people have sex with female children before they turn 3, cause when they grow up their body will grow "virgin" again and then it doesn't count. And some doctors offer surgery that makes you virgin-like again (often used by prostitutes). This really doesn't surprise me.
Why would a prostitute pay to be a virgin? :ohnoes:
Cause guys like taking viginities. Why would someone bet such a high price for her viginity if they didn't actually want it? I don't really get why, but it's the way the world works. .u.
People are messed up :nod:
I'm done. Fuck you Earth.
I wonder how many people even watched the god damn video, and realize that the girl did it because she was desperate for money under the weight of her very difficult home situation and being unable to provide for the mother she has to take care of whose stroke has left her unable to even feed herself and go to the bathroom alone.
I think most people are afraid to click on a link :fear:

My bet is only 10% watched the video :bucktooth: The other 90% are very opinionated :slow:
kinda disgusting.. virginity should belong to a person we love, not to a stranger...
but whores always existed..
and will continue to exist :nod:

Money and power corrupt :omg:
A whore is a whore.
Isn't that sort of like prostitution with fresh crop?
I think :bucktooth: but apparently legal :shrug: