Annoying moments with annoying people

Ok, so does anyone have any stories to share about annoying people (roommates, kids, or generally uneducated annoying wastes of life (even by 4chan standards)?
Comments49
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The only recent annoying moment I've had was my sister pestering me about watching My Little Pony. It's like, "Dude, you can put a lid on it and leave me alone." x.x
I deal with such people all the time. I would actually be surprised if there weren't annoying people around me.
The last time was on New Year's Eve. I was celebrating with friends and we paid for everything. Then all of a sudden, someone invited several annoying people that shouted, ate and drank like animals. We let them stay but they were insolent enough to start whining why wasn't there this and why wasn't there that. So everyone told them if they weren't satisfied then get out and find a better place.
I avoid them, I actually avoid 99% of people :omg:
I'm good at dodging annoying people, but my husband is pretty friendly so he gets cornered by them all the time.
Today he went to the locksmith to get a key copied for work. He ended up listening to a 45 minute rant about how 9/11 was an inside job. He never got his key. If I were there I just would have started wandering off, but he's too polite to do that.
I don't really focus on things that irritate me.

Though I do find it absolutely infuriating when I'm working and I say "hello, how are you?" and they respond with "I want..."
Not at the moment.
My five-year old daughter is annoying. She insists on watching MLP whereas all I want to watch are Bond films. :x
I've watched the rugrats movie for the last 2 days straight :| ... it's getting painful having to hear the "Chuckie-Chan" song repeatedly.
:lol: Rugrats is good in small doses. I don't think I could sit through the film, unless I had a major distraction handy. I've no problem with MLP though, I just want to watch Bond.
I can't take Rugrats anymore! If she'd space it out a bit, but noooo, golly no, how dare we watch something else!? Luckily, I have music ^^;
There, there. You shall have your revenge one day.
Eh, I figure they'll move onto something new sometimes soon ^^;
Yeah, I'm kinda biased here, so my imput won't help.
(MLP, MLP, MLP, MLP, SHED, MLP.)
But Bond is better! I keep lusting after Daniel Craig and Pierce Brosnan!
She goes to bed in an hour. Then I can watch what I want.
You should watch On Her Majesty's Secret Service 007 for the lulz.
Did that last night.
O_O Damn. Is that Bond any good? Heard he was the worse Bond ever.
:lol: Pretty much, yes, but it was a decent film for us purists.
View all replies
Not particularly.
yeah this guy once made this thread about annoying people....on another note half of my space bar isn't working :/
yess!!!! the space bar has been resurrected!
Divine intervention?