It's FREE - come on down!!

Everyone likes a good deal, right?

What's the best deal that you've come across? :omg:

Mine's possibly a dress that I bought for $15 at a clearance sale. Most of my friends thought that it cost more than $80. Of course, I didn't reveal the actual price to them... except for my best friends!

What about you?
Comments435
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Even if it wasn't a sale, I guess I bought my laptop for a pretty good price. It was about 600-700 in dollars, and it's a good laptop, can run most games on medium to high graphics. Even though the newest games start to be a bit heavier, but it can still run them pretty good.

Other than that, me and my friends bought out a whole shelf of beer 4-packs which were on sale and cost about a dollar or so each.
$700 is a good deal for a laptop! You can not get a Mac at that price. :ohnoes:

Those beer, on the other hand.. is such a good deal.
Indeed about the beer, I am not kidding you when I say we completely emptied the shelf of it, heh.
I would've done the same. ;)
I can't remember getting any particularly good deals I got but I do remember a story from a Macy's employee. According to him, a lady came in and got $50 dollar shoes for $1.50 with a bunch of coupons and discounts.
Wow, that's almost impossible! I kept a look out on sales and coupons... perhaps the lady used a gift card? Impossible that she gets a $50 pair of shoes for less than $10, much less $1.50!
Yeah. I was in disbelief when I heard that. It sounds rather ludicrous. :hmm:
If it's too good to be true, it probably is. ;p
Once, the ART SUPPLY STORE where I worked got a shipment of Dance Dance Revolution: Highschool Musical to sell for christmas. Because it's an art store and people don't go there to buy videogames, it's not surprising that they didn't sell out after the christmas rush. Or by like, Easter. Eventually one of my friend's birthdays came around, and this person wanted a DDR mat so she could buy the disks for the game. The DDR:HS copies (complete with mat and game) left at the store were on their last legs in the clearance aisle at 2$, so I bought her one as a joke. xD The game is usually like 50$.
Hah. $2 for a $50 game!! That's insanely cheap.
I bought a brand backpack on a market in Czechia for 15€. Later I found out that this model costs about 150€ in stores here in Germany. The people in Czechia seemed to be very keen for €, makes sense, since it is about 50% more worth there then here.
Holy shit, you only paid 10% for it! That's really cool. :o
Best deal I came a cross was a $34 shaw on clearance for $0.78. JCPennys used to have absolutely crazy sales.
That's insane. $.78! Not even a dollar. Wtf. :lol:
I know! Nuts, right?! It was a really nice one too. It was a pretty purple one made out of this velvet-like material.

There was also this garage sale where I got the entire contents of some dude's kitchen for $5. A set of really great knives, a couple cast iron skillets, a dutch oven, various other pots and pans, a bundt pan, and a springform pan. All in almost new condition, except the cast iron skillets. Those were rusted over, but I had no trouble fixing them.
$5 won't buy you a set of cutlery here. ;p I think that's awesome.
the rest of an album on itunes for $1.73
Pretty good deal! :o
yup. like 20 songs for that amount. easily said the best and most proud moment of my life.
Good for you. For a music pirate like me, free would be the way to go, but for legal music, that's cheap.
True. Do you think downloading music from youtube onto your phone is considered not legal?
That's not legal, but there are ways to do that... which I do. So... Well, I am not above breaking the law for my own good sometimes. :lol:
Damn. And my friend just posted a video on youtube of how to get free music on youtube. lol :XD:
View all replies
The one that springs to mind if the Sega Genesis I got at Goodwill. Came with all the wires and four controllers all for $15.