Link

Statistics

Replies: 434

It's FREE - come on down!!

:iconnosugarjustanger:
nosugarjustanger Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
Everyone likes a good deal, right?

What's the best deal that you've come across? :omg:

Mine's possibly a dress that I bought for $15 at a clearance sale. Most of my friends thought that it cost more than $80. Of course, I didn't reveal the actual price to them... except for my best friends!

What about you?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondragriff:
dragriff Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
Even if it wasn't a sale, I guess I bought my laptop for a pretty good price. It was about 600-700 in dollars, and it's a good laptop, can run most games on medium to high graphics. Even though the newest games start to be a bit heavier, but it can still run them pretty good.

Other than that, me and my friends bought out a whole shelf of beer 4-packs which were on sale and cost about a dollar or so each.
nosugarjustanger Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
$700 is a good deal for a laptop! You can not get a Mac at that price. :ohnoes:

Those beer, on the other hand.. is such a good deal.
:icondragriff:
dragriff Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
Indeed about the beer, I am not kidding you when I say we completely emptied the shelf of it, heh.
I would've done the same. ;)
:iconbliekya:
bliekya Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
I can't remember getting any particularly good deals I got but I do remember a story from a Macy's employee. According to him, a lady came in and got $50 dollar shoes for $1.50 with a bunch of coupons and discounts.
Wow, that's almost impossible! I kept a look out on sales and coupons... perhaps the lady used a gift card? Impossible that she gets a $50 pair of shoes for less than $10, much less $1.50!
:iconbliekya:
bliekya Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
Yeah. I was in disbelief when I heard that. It sounds rather ludicrous. :hmm:
nosugarjustanger Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013
If it's too good to be true, it probably is. ;p
:iconscyoni:
Scyoni Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Once, the ART SUPPLY STORE where I worked got a shipment of Dance Dance Revolution: Highschool Musical to sell for christmas. Because it's an art store and people don't go there to buy videogames, it's not surprising that they didn't sell out after the christmas rush. Or by like, Easter. Eventually one of my friend's birthdays came around, and this person wanted a DDR mat so she could buy the disks for the game. The DDR:HS copies (complete with mat and game) left at the store were on their last legs in the clearance aisle at 2$, so I bought her one as a joke. xD The game is usually like 50$.
nosugarjustanger Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
Hah. $2 for a $50 game!! That's insanely cheap.
Add a Comment: