Closed to new replies
January 1, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 116

Feel... Isolated?

:iconquadren4:
quadren4 Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Sometimes I get this strange feeling of Isolated, like I can't make a connection with the world. I hate when I feel like this, because all I want to do is NOTHING. I just want to sit here and do nothing until it resolves itself.

Do you guys ever get like this? It's really annoying for me -_-
(just wanted to get my mind off of the feeling).

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbabakosen:
BabakoSen Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
All the time.
:iconsevenphotodfw:
SevenPhotoDFW Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
quadren4 Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I suppose everyone does eventually get out of their isolated, but as long as they are living, the cycle will just repeat itself over and over and over again. There is no true way to escape it; death is the only cure, but it doesn't necessarily mean it is the wisest choice there is. It is best for people to live just to see these brief moments of peace, when everything is at it's best, rather than ending one's life.

That's all I get out of the icon :P
:icondomnuwyrda:
DomnuWyrda Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
When I'm disconnected from everything else, the world's usually the last thing I'm connected to. I rock the solitude/seclusion deal, seeing as all my friends are thousands of miles away and all the fun side of my family has packed up for Georgia.

I do wish I could just take a romp around the park on a nice spring/fall day, though. Blast it all that my sense of direction is absolutely bollocks.
quadren4 Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I don't really see what sense of direction has to do with going to the park xP
Unless you mean, your "spiritual" sense of direction (i.e. what you want to do, who you are, etc.) is bad. In that case, I know what that's like :\ Sometimes I try to find the happiness in the long run, but it seems that I can only find greatness in day to day living.
:icondomnuwyrda:
DomnuWyrda Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
By that means, I live out in the boondocks to where the park I speak of is perhaps 20-50 miles away. And seeing as I don't get out much living in the boondocks, my sense of how to navigate the state I live in is absolute shite.
:iconthaleeyaa:
Thaleeyaa Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
sometimes... :(
quadren4 Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Tis okay, I guess (by the looks of it) everyone feels like that a lot :iconcomfortplz:
:iconmisterkhact:
MisterKhact Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
I wonder why.
:iconpringlesaddict99:
pringlesaddict99 Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
All the time -.-
Add a Comment: