Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 1, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 72

I'm thinking of venturing outside of Deviants... Any survival tips?

:iconlittlefishey:
littlefishey Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013
So I'm thinking on going on holiday to some of the other forums, it's scary out there and I'm not sure how I should behave in those foreign lands, which customs to observe, should I wear some sort of hat?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconintellectua:
Intellectua Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
Taste the options. Go now and dabble.
:iconnosugarjustanger:
nosugarjustanger Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
Only go to Complaints when you feel angsty and hate the world. I venture out there from time to time and I always end up feeling nasty afterwards. It's vile. 
:iconworldwar-tori:
WorldWar-Tori Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013   General Artist
Philosophy & Religion and Politics are a waste of time and energy... unless you like smashing your head against your wall repeatedly... if you do like doing that it's the place for you. Wear protection... condoms, bulletproof vest... an armadillo helmet. ya know.
:iconwildergothica:
WilderGothica Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
By the way, Help With Life can get Emo, and the Entertainment section, movies, games, etc. is nerd territory. The Welcome Center can get decent Q&A discussions when meeting new members though. Suggestions however, can also get nasty.
:iconshininginthedarkness:
shininginthedarkness Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
I love how people act like Complaints will come to your house and steal your mailbox. Everyone takes this forum stuff so seriously.

My only advice is that it is not worth arguing with anyone in Politics.
:iconwildergothica:
WilderGothica Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Observe before joining in!
:iconohno-moment:
Ohno-moment Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
so how did the vulnerable act work out for you?  Forget the hat, wear a ski mask
:iconcarusmm:
carusmm Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Avoid trolls and dull people.
:iconshadowangel3:
ShadowAngel3 Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
My only advice to you is to avoid the Politics forum if you can help it. Insanity, hatred, and shit-storms run rampant there.
:iconjphyper:
Jphyper Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
And yet that's nothing compared to the Philosophy & Religion forum. No matter what you say, someone WILL find a Bible quote to contradict it, and they will present it in such a way that will make everyone (yourself included) think you are so evil that you make Hitler seem like Gandhi by comparison.
Add a Comment: