Getting love on dA?

Hello everyone! A simple question I being before you today. How can one get love on dA?

I ask not because I specifically am looking for love but more so I am looking into ways to target the flow of users on dA for purposes of bettering my group ^^

So if I just confused you.. what I really meant was "how do you get pageviews?". I put that in quotations because it is such a generic question to ask but I am looking for more specific ways.

Specific ways like "donate points to *dAhub". But what else? What other services are there on da that are like *dAhub

Or maybe a forum like this already exists and you could be kind enough to send me a link :D

-Gavin
Comments41
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Groups & fanart. All my most popular artwork is fanart, not necessarily what I think is my best work.
Step 1. Be naked.
Step 2. Don't be not naked.
Hye. Just asking but why my message box is reducing? Just now it reach 30 then, all of sudden it turn to 29??? What happen actually?
I don't get that many page views, but generally I get a bit more, when I'm active myself (like posting in the forums etc.). An interesting avatar can be a help too.

As for the real thing, now that you ask: I've heard of a few couples who actually got hooked up here, but in my experience you're way better off looking in real life. :lol:
Advertise shamelessly. :P
Submit good arts, be generous to give comments, view more pages... :la:
This wonderful guide to using Deviantart should help you in your rist to having lots of friends and popularity here on DA
[link]
I really like this one XD
Do you know if there is anyone who has tried this method :lol: ?
I have no idea if anyones actuallyy tried it
Omies, Thats awsome
If someone have tried there is one thing sure : it does not work :lol:
I did! A few years back [link] ... and look at me now! :iconsothereplz:
I refuse to see this kind of thing in my gallery :shakefist:
Perhaps I will stay unknown but I have my dignity :stare:
I lost my dignity long ago :lol:
View all replies
~xpopular666x

They don't have H_NGM_N, though. :grump:
And only 2 favourite... :stare:
They couldn't make it past the first paragraph of Day 1. What a pity. :no:
View all replies
Orchestrate elaborately complex group efforts in conjunction with the lunar phases
Offer chocolate and backrubs.
I'm kidding, I'd like to say be active. Comment on pieces you like, make friends, join and be active in groups... I'm starting to comment on forums so I could try meeting new people. It's a resolution of mine, be more social here and in real life.
Comment Flagged as Spam
Are you saying i should seduce people into clicking links? lol