Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 31, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

i have a question about changing your username......

:iconhunger-games-rue:
hunger-games-rue Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Student Artist
ok so i know you have to have a premium membership to change your username... but my question is..

-if you get premium membership, change your username, but cant pay anymore.. what happens?

-is there a way to just pay to change your username?

-can you change your username then cancel the monthly payment?

-can you just pay right away? for a single month and then stop your premium mebership?

Devious Comments

:iconstivia:
sTiViA Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist
:lock: -Your new username stays.
-No.
-Yes, you can cancel re-billing premium membership. read this FAQ #236: Will my deviantART Premium Membership be auto renewed?.
-You can pay for three months subscription.

If you need help, see Need Help? thread.
:iconredmarlin:
redmarlin Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
Just get the membership and change your name. There's no way to cancel, and it's not that expensive to begin with. Your name stays.
k thx
:iconcosmic-doodle:
Cosmic-doodle Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You keep your new name. Once its changed, its there unless you chose to change it again in six months.

No.

No. Once bought, you've got it until it expires.

I believe that was the same as the question above? Either way, I don't believe you can buy a single month subscription. The lowest is three months. I think you may be able to still have a single month given to you.

:icondummydanceplz:
okies... thanks for the answer ^.^
:iconpenhuin:
Penhuin Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
-The new name stays

-No

-Yes

-Why would you want to do that?

-I can see why you want to change your name.
k so thanks for the first 2 answers ....

-because id be paying with a vanilla mastercard (basically a mastercard gift card with a certain ammount of money on it) i believe my card has 14$ on it so it would run out if i payed monthly. sinsce the monthly pay is 4,95$ .... but the im not sure cos i could get a 3 month membership and pay &$ and something cents but yeah i just wanna know how to stop the premium membership. when needed.

-because my artist name is maki-chan and i had made this account name when i was into the hungergames... a fase, and since i want to be known by lots of people for my anime art like sophie chan another very popular anime artist and its just what i sign on all of my drawings (its my artist name basically)
Add a Comment: