Closed to new replies
December 31, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 31

Your Deviant New Year's Resolutions

:iconytcyberpunk:
YTcyberpunk Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Don't worry about making any serious promises here, since no one thinks for a minute that your New Year's resolutions will last more than an hour. The only rule is, they must be resolutions that are related to your life on Deviant Art.
:icondrunkenscottyplz:
YTC's resolutions are:
- To work with my tablet regularly, and post digital are regularly
- To finish that god-awful amateur webcomic
- To only post troll threads and troll comments that are funny
- To proofread everything before I post it
- To stop wasting time in Complaints
- To quit posting shitty photoshop art, and wait until I have an actual photoshop program to work with
- To limit my complaints about Wisconsin to one a month.
- To only include plz accounts that are relevant to my post
:iconhovercat4plz::iconhovercat5plz::iconhovercat6plz:

And yours, fellow Deviants?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjphyper:
Jphyper Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
I resolved to quit smoking. That was an easy one to fulfill, because I have never smoked in the first place. :P
YTcyberpunk Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Same here. I'm slightly allergic, in fact.

Ironically it'd be far easier for me to "quit" smoking, than to quit drawing or writing characters smoking.
:iconclxcool:
CLXcool Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
My resolution is to work more on my art to develop personal projects.
:iconimdsound:
IMDSound Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I have some too!

1. Be patient: A lot of mistakes and stupid or half-assed things I do stems because I'm too impatient to put the time in the do something right.

2. Live life how I want it: Thinking that people judge me has always held me back from doing what I want or saying my mind. I want to rid myself of this thinking. I want to be free from this. As Dr. Seuss says "Be who you are and say what you will because those that matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter."

3. Acquire leadership and the traits in encompasses: I'm a military a brat, and in the military "Leadership" is very important and a leader supposedly has certain qualities such as Integrity, Bearing, Courage, and all that. I want to take leadership of my life and my art.

4. I know I'm going to be busy this year as I'm nearing the final phases of college so instead of setting something ridiculous (for my time) like completing an illustration a day. I want to at least have my day in this priority: School/Work/Exercise > Art > Everything else. That what when I do have free time I can devote it to art.

Good luck with everyone's Resolutions!
:iconnosugarjustanger:
nosugarjustanger Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
I have a couple of them on top of the one I kept up for years.

1) Maintain my weight (it's been a success for years!)
2) New Resolution #1: Go visit Hanoi, Vietnam for at least 4 days.
3) New Resolution #2: Stay single for 2013. I've spent 4 years out of my 23 years being committed to my 2 ex's and I plan to make this year, a year to focus on myself, my needs and just date whoever pleases me. Yes, I'll fuck when I want to and no, I don't want to report myself to anyone at all or deal with men's insecurity bullshit. I'm done with boys, and I'm done with older men who are act like they're boys too. :aww:
:icontokkitogepi:
Tokkitogepi Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Eventually going to pick up a tablet and experience the world of digital art, since currently I'm just a traditional/marker artist OTL
I also just made a resolution that I'd at least get a picture done each month so I can end the next year with a 2013 art meme thing too =u=
:iconartificialphantom:
ARTificialphanTOM Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I resolve to quit wasting so much time on threads and actually spend some time doing art.
:iconaviscelox:
AvisCelox Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconbwavoplz:
:iconartificialphantom:
ARTificialphanTOM Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Cool rabbit. Unfortunately I've already broken this resolution.
YTcyberpunk Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Touche.
Add a Comment: