1. Be patient: A lot of mistakes and stupid or half-assed things I do stems because I'm too impatient to put the time in the do something right.
2. Live life how I want it: Thinking that people judge me has always held me back from doing what I want or saying my mind. I want to rid myself of this thinking. I want to be free from this. As Dr. Seuss says "Be who you are and say what you will because those that matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter."
3. Acquire leadership and the traits in encompasses: I'm a military a brat, and in the military "Leadership" is very important and a leader supposedly has certain qualities such as Integrity, Bearing, Courage, and all that. I want to take leadership of my life and my art.
4. I know I'm going to be busy this year as I'm nearing the final phases of college so instead of setting something ridiculous (for my time) like completing an illustration a day. I want to at least have my day in this priority: School/Work/Exercise > Art > Everything else. That what when I do have free time I can devote it to art.
I have a couple of them on top of the one I kept up for years.
1) Maintain my weight (it's been a success for years!)
2) New Resolution #1: Go visit Hanoi, Vietnam for at least 4 days.
3) New Resolution #2: Stay single for 2013. I've spent 4 years out of my 23 years being committed to my 2 ex's and I plan to make this year, a year to focus on myself, my needs and just date whoever pleases me. Yes, I'll fuck when I want to and no, I don't want to report myself to anyone at all or deal with men's insecurity bullshit. I'm done with boys, and I'm done with older men who are act like they're boys too.
Eventually going to pick up a tablet and experience the world of digital art, since currently I'm just a traditional/marker artist OTL I also just made a resolution that I'd at least get a picture done each month so I can end the next year with a 2013 art meme thing too =u=