A crossover of the Legend of Zelda and My Little Pony

I've seen wind waker style pony art done by :icongiyganmage: and :iconawilddrawfagappears: and most of it is just like the official art of the Legend of Zelda series. The Zelda Toon Style seems to go well with MLP art so why not incorporate it into the Zelda universe?
Comments61
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I did a crossover between Pokemon & MLP and Zelda & Adventure time.. But no MLP and Zelda. =P

And Epona is the only pony you need in the Zelda universe..
I don't know why anyone would want to do a crossover of anything with ponies, tbh. I've seen so many pony versions of game characters and it doesn't come across as impressive to me, atleast. And it annoys me sort of when you see an epic character like Kratos made into a mentally deficient looking pony! Lol
MLP is a nice show, but goddamn, do people take it far.
Yes, because it would annoy people. Besides, My Little Zelda: The Legend is Magic sounds awesome already. :la:
Okay. Are we supposed to discuss this?
uhm, no thanks, that doesn't sound too appealing ._.
Introducing... the man with no hands! :o
:iconlinkdanceplz1:
:iconlinkdanceplz2: :iconsaysplz: :iconbitchpleaseplz: I'M FLAWLESS !
Except for not having any hands.
:iconlinkdanceplz1:
:iconlinkdanceplz2: :iconsaysplz: well , I have another muscle is more important !
Oh, really? :eyes:
Pulsating when I get excited too :flirty:
View all replies
Just like Dora will go exactly into The Walking Dead Universe!
Is that pony play? :eager:
No. No. Just no. :stare:
Oh great! Just what we need, freaking trotting avatars of Link on a horse's ass!If I see another one of those retarded pony trotting avatars I'm going to deactivate!
Now I'm just picturing Wind Waker Link riding a disembodied horse's ass and back legs like it's an ostrich.

Fuck, now I HAVE to draw this.
why is it wind waker instead of wind breaker?
Y'know, the first time I saw a pony trotting avatar on :dalogo:, I was like "what gives? why are there fans of some show for little girls?"