Cat puncher

Are you sick in the head? Cat punching is horrific and a blight on human society!

So why do you punch cats you filthy degenerates?
Comments156
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm trying to teach him a lesson, so a better question is: Why. Won't. He. DOOOOOOODGE?! [link]
I don't even need to click that to know what a terribly nerdy reference you are making.
i actually train my cat to attack, but she just attacks my sisters and other the cats instead.
if you're turning a corner, you have to look around to see if she is there or not. if she is there, you get jumped.
but it's cute b/c she's so tiny
but i'd never punch them.. just tap their booty when they do something wrong and say no
I don't have a cat. And I don't go near them.
My cat is almost deserving of it. He launches at my ankles and face for no reason at all. That's not cool, you know. 

Self defense and all that. 
Cats are in constant training for something, you must accept it's need to practice its face mauling technique.
He's been OK since he got his balls chopped, but still, I'll neck the fucker if he launches at me.
Ah, boy cat... better a scratched leg than he pisses on everything.
I nudge cats aside with my foot.

That's all, really.
They bought 400 broken hair dryers, a monkey that smokes pot, and nine bagels over eBay. WITH MY ACCOUNT.
Was the pot included with the monkey?
No. And that's the worst thing.
Because he punched me first ... he started it.
Cats don't even have fists you insane maniac.
You don't know much about cats do you ?
I've owned quite a few so I'd say I'm fairly familiar with them.
The fact that you think you are the "owner" In the human/cat relationship tell m you know nothing in the matter of cats.
As long as they continue to punch me first ,I will continue to beat them like furry little drums.
Gotta get rid of 'em somehow. Have you seen my neighborhood lately? The place is INFESTED!
I've never seen your neighbourhood.
Don't you watch "Monty Python?" You don't punch cats, you whack them against the wall.
Punch, slap on a wall, stomp to death, whatever floats your twisted boat...
Is this some metaphor for fisting, or are you just unfamiliar with the concept of innuendos?
If those are the only things you can think of I assume you're not familiar with humour.