Seven Deadly Sins

Pride|Wrath|Greed|Envy|Lust|Gluttony|Sloth

Which one fits you the most? :happybounce:

not 100% this is the right thread for this but oh well.
Comments107
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Lust and envy. That's a bad combo.
I can be lazy sometimes
The vice of desire. She hath a cruel, harsh grip on me...X(
pride greed and sloth . . . .
Sloth for sure :sleep:
Sloth. If it's just to much work, I either make it less work or not do it at all..:yawn:
But it sure does lead to a relaxed lifestyle :razz:
Probably wrath. I tend to get psychotic thoughts and say things I don't really mean when I'm angry at something or someone. :iconpsychoplz:
Lust. But in the old sense of the word. It didn't used to just signify sexual desire, but simply desire itself. Desire for wealth, power, fame, possessions. It describes me perfectly, I believe I was born with the heart of a Ceasar, I want EVERYTHING.
A lot of people forget that lust can simply mean desire.
I feel the call of Pride & Greed :P
It's a tie between Gluttony and Envy. :iconfatlaplz:
:iconfatlaplz: Hooray for gluttons!
:iconbrownnomnomplz: I'm eating as I read this.
A couple of them...

I lust after James Franco and Paul Newman. I'll eat an entire sack of clementines over a weekend or a tub of hummus in a day, so there's gluttony. I like sleeping for nine to ten hours a night, so there's sloth.

I'm going to hell! :la:
WOOOO! See ya there :happybounce:
ALL :iconepiclaplz:
what ? I'm sweet angel !
Sloth, Wrath, Greed, Lust
Oh boy, so many sins.
Probably pride or greed. I'm leaning towards greed though, as while there are some aspects about myself I feel are sometimes gloat-worthy - I actually spend almost as much time wishing I was somehow different or better. I think that's more of an artist mentality anyway - we naturally hate ourselves, but we feel as if we are still better than all those who surround us :laughing: So I might be greed. I don't like spending my money on anything that I personally won't get some joy out of. I'm not very charitable and I have a "people should work for their own shit and solve their own problems" mentality whether they are victims or not - I hate the thought that my paycheck gets taxed every week to fund some lazy or just too-pathetic-to-work people I don't even know or care about whose life-issues shouldn't be my burden, or anyone elses for that matter, and I think helping people with a track record of incompetence or sheer laziness is just a waste of money and resources :thumbsdown: I'm not much of a sharer either - but that's mainly because of bad past experiences. Whenever I did share my food - everyone got greedy and I was still left hungry after having what was left of it. And when I shared items I could get back - I either got it back damaged, ridiculously late, or never at all. I can't help but feel that other people just don't enough respect for me or my stuff to benefit from either :no:
Your greed sounds understandable. I get you on pride as well, ehehe.
mnyeh gluttony, greed and sloth I guess