Anything big happening to you next year?

For me I'm going on a ski trip, going to the prom, graduating from High School, moving out of the town I'm in and hopefully stating college.
Comments39
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'll be going to university.
Hopefully.
If they accept me...
I hope to finally see my boyfriend again because I moved to the other side of the planet in May. Which indubitably sucked. :grump:
I'lll be starting college... Really late. I'm going to be 20 by then...
I hope to finally see my girlfriend again who moved to the other side of the planet in May. Which, quite frankly, sucked. :stare:
I'm going to university. Happy days.
Yes, Obesity!! 

Unless i eat less :(
I've read my horoscope for the next year... It seems that I will write a book or these and fall in love or have children... :p
Wisdom teeth are coming out. I will have lived two decades as well
I will go to France for two weeks in March, and I will be taking my driver's licence.

But the biggest thing is that for the first time in my life I have absolutely NO idea what I am going to do besides that. All the really big things already happened to me in 2012.
I'm turning 16 on Friday the 13.
Apparently turing 16 is suposed to be a big deal.

I'm also starting High School, and I have no clue if it's going to be good or not since some people say it's fun and some people say it's hell.
I get a good-payingfulltime job, move out from my parents and hopefully start my Comic
Unless I commit suicide, it will be a very uneventful year.

All I can see in the future is no love, no money, no happiness, lots of loneliness, lots of frustration, lots of boredom, lots of procrastination. Sounds like a lovely year to me :dead:
That's how I feel.

After I graduate, I'll probably take shotgun mouthwash. But life is what you make it! You'll have exactly that dismal year unless you fight for something better. :nod:
I cannot fight anymore, I need an angel. An angel like the victoria secret ones :eyes:
Theres always hope,don't give up.
When the greeks wrote the story of Pandora. She was told not to open a box, a box that contained all the evils of the world. Pandora didn't listen :no:

She opened the box :ohnoes: all the evils of the world escaped. Pandora freaked out at the last moment and closed the box. Only one thing stayed inside the box. It was hope :dead:
I'm going to university abroad and I'm turning 18 :squee:
I'm moving back to Chicago, going on a road trip, and visiting Scotland (I've never flown to another continent before, so I'm pretty damned stoked). :)
I'm graduating university. :fear: World, here I come!
Going to turn 18... Not looking forward to that, as it comes with financial responsibilities I feel insecure about. :/
If everything works out, going to graduate from high school... Wish it was over already...
And if even more stuff works out I'm going to start studyin psychology at the local university :D
Owh! And I'm going to be together with my boyfriend for 2 years. :D
Getting my first tattoo's and piercings >3> I'm also planning on a trip to Germany, if possible ^__^
I'm representing Finland in next year's World championships for different careers (WorldSkills 2013) in Cnc- milling :woohoo: