what types of bullying have you experienced?

Hi guys :D

So yeah, I'm just curious, what types of bullying have you experienced? And, maybe, if you were able to overcome it, you can mention that as well.
Comments67
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I went to this tiny little private school until seventh grade, and all of the little girls who ended up in my class stayed in my class the entire time I was at the school. The main girl was younger than me by one day, and she never liked me. I never understood why, because I never did anything to her. In kindergarten, she got her friends to trip me as I got onto the school bus. The one time I fell and got a concussion. There was a lot of senseless verbal bullying from her and her friends. It didn't bother me at first, but even when we got into higher grades, she still did it. I used to make myself throw up so I could stay home from school, and I had horrible separation anxiety so I cried a lot. I was fair game. I had frizzy, curly hair and I got better grades than she did. I hung out with some weird kids because I had been taught to be kind to everyone no matter what they looked like.

After I transferred schools at the beginning of eighth grade and went to a public school, I didn't get bullied anymore. The people there were more accepting and I got less weird looking as that year went on. I made a lot of friends and learned that not all people are so terrible to each other. I still don't hang around with any girls, but the ones I've been around in class don't have any problems with me. The girl from my old school still gives me dirty looks I she sees me at the mall or the gricery store but I ignore her.
Emotional bullying
Physical bullying
Police brutality
Mental-hospital staff brutality
Prisoner abuse
Sexual harassment
Trolling
Cyberbullying
Someone once spread a rumour about me that I was pregnant. That's probably the extent of it (:
I confronted them about it and they denied it so I smashed the main girls cell phone.

I saw my younger sister get bullied a lot, and for a while I ignored it. Then one day I got really upset that they were treating her like that (because she's a bit loopy) and told them where to shove it. It eased the bullying a little but yea.. It's weird though because as she got older, she became a bully.
I was a shy girl with a lot of acne. My teeth were ugly, so I got braces. Aaand, my eyes were bad, so I got even glasses. I was the real Ugly Betty. The boys from my class used to laugh at me, they throwed little rubber balls into my face, and said that 'we hope your teeth are better now'. And once, a boy ran to me on the street, and shouted: how ugly she is!
So after these things, if somebody laughs near me, I think it's because of me... Soul never heals itself..
I was 'bullied' in school a bit, I feel bad calling it bullied since I didn't really care that much but either way; the normal name calling and rumors from the stupid little girls I went to school with and the couple guys who somehow though they were cool 'cause they were 'stronger' than a girl... :shrug:
Does a bear crap in the woods? ;) I was a weird kid with bad hair, bad clothes, and bad acne who spent all of my spare time reading and I cried when people ripped on me, so I was fair game. It wasn't until I got to high school and started ignoring people when they started leaving me alone. Plus, there was always Becky, who reacted and threw violent temper tantrums, so she took a the negative attention away from me. I had one girl call me a "bitch" my senior year, but other than that, by the time I was seventeen, eighteen, people left me alone.

Next year is my ten year reunion. I can't wait to r.s.v.p. and say, "Sorry, folks. I'm going to Scotland instead." Boosh! Maybe this is specious reasoning, but I think most people would prefer to travel to another country instead of attending their - shudder - ten-year high school reunion.
The only time I was bullied was when a guy at school claimed me as his slave and told everyone I would get my ass kicked if I didn't do what he told me but it didn't last long.
Nothing I take personally really. All the fights I've had were generally bored people looking for something to do, could've been anybody and I was just there at the time. I never had a persistent bully at school, I lost a couple fights with sixthformers when I was in year 8 and 9 but nothing ever happened after that :shrug:
I only got bullied when I changed schools and started to attend a primary school. Got a lot of verbal bullying, but I got my revenge by going crazy and making dents in the tables with chairs and I even swung one girl into a lamp post. Neverhless after a few years when I finally learned to ignore them (basically because they drove me into depression) they became nice and I didn't have much problems after that.

Now I'm in techincal school and I'm the only girl in my class. The first year I got a lot of attention some funny insults, but this year I got more insults than last year, but I see that they don't really mean it, so I quietly forgive them.
Verbal. When i was younger kids used to make fun of me because i was very shy and i hardly used to say something. People have mistaken me for stupid instead of shy. So they started to put me nicknames and all that stuff...

But i changed and now they..somehow..stopped all that bullying.There are some idiots that still make fun of me but it is better than when i was younger...
I also made 2-3 friends , and i used to have none XD
I used to have a crush on this guy. He was a bad-boy of course, the kind EVERY girl falls for you know? Well, I told my friend about my crush without realizing she was going to tell this guys ex-girlfriend (who happens to hate me). So, when the ex heard someone else liked him, she spread rumors about me. First it was just that we were dating, then it escalated to I was pregnant with his kid when I was about 14. -_-" I was really upset about it, but my friend didn't believe the rumors and stayed by my side. People would come up to me and ask if I was pregnant, and before I could even reply my friends set them straight. Eventually people just forgot the rumors and I felt better, but if it wasn't for my friends, I don't think I would've come through the whole bullying mess very well.
Ah oh yes, those high school girls who used to tease me for my frizzy hair and my boobs? Puberty did me justice - they added me on FB and I added them for the lulz - now they're fat and ugly. Karma's a bitch and they deserve it! 8-)
I've been bullied intermittently in school. Some of the girls would steal my stationery and destroy my books. :(

I got back at them before by stealing their books during break time while they were playing, and chucked them in the bin. :meow: They got punished by the teachers for "not doing their homework" :D
If there was no more bullying things would be a lot better
As bad as it may sound, but bullying makes people take action and do things they may never had done if they were not bullied, like me for example, I may have not ever taken up Karate if I wasn't bullied. Though bullying is most definitely not nice.
I was overweight when I was being bullied, Karate helped me get into shape, and oddly enough people left me alone then, I still got called names, but they didn't try and pick a fight any more. :D
That's good that they don't bully you anymore
Well I did leave school over tens years ago lol. ;)
Cool I graduated in 2009
Verbal, almost daily in my life, I tend to shrug it off now.

When I was at school verbal and physical bulling, use to get into fights all the time, most the time I was ganged up on.

Since I started doing Karate back in 1999, I've had no trouble since, well still get the verbal crap, but that's all it is, just crap, so I shrug it off. :)
I ratted them out to teachers--every single time, even over small things. I even complained on behalf of other victims. Super snitch to the rescue. :la:
Verbal bulling. Biggie in my life. Happens all the time. Even judged and bullied by the younger age, because they are little shits that thinks no one else is different but me. People also called me ugly because I was from a different country. But being called retarded was the main reason I hate San Diegans.

I also suffer from Sexual Harassment. Being called something boob related, like milk. Got annoying. It doesn't happen often anymore, but being annoyed by some dude that thought I liked in this subject him is a problem.

I have a shitty life. :lol: I still suffer from lots of Verbal Harassment.
Nothing too serious, although I was socially awkward and had few or no friends for most of my school life. Oh, and had a younger and popular sister in the same grade who made it clear I wasn't cool enough to hang out with her.

Usually exclusion, being ignored and ostracised, with the occasional sniggers when I committed a faux pas. Fortunately, I didn't care most of the time.

I got called a freak for taking out a spider for a group of girls at camp. I didn't want it to get killed. Didn't get a word of thanks, of course. I wasn't worthy of thanks.

Copped it worse at work; he was my supervisor, and I worked under him from ages 14-21. Most of the time it went over my head like water off a duck's back; I thought he was a typical stupid jock even though he was in college. He did make me cry a couple times, though.