Lana Del Rey

I'm just kidding, this isn't about Lana Del Rey. :iconteheplz:

We all know that 2013 is going to be legen–"wait for it"–dary! But what about your 2012? What will you take away from this year? Share anything you want, funny stories, if you kept your new year's resolution, everything as long as it happened this year!

Go! :eager:
Comments84
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
GOSH , I want to rape her mouth :icondonaldrapefaceplz:
well , it was usual , hoping 2013 has more interesting things :la:
Seriously? Everytime I see her I want to punch her in the face! She looks like a total bitch
I want to punch and spank her too, but how she is bitch ? :shakefist:
Have you looked at her? She has a bitch vibe!
I graduated from high school, then I went to a folk high school in South Jutland for 4 months.

Best. Decision. OF MY LIFE!!!!! :w00t:
Fuck yeah! :highfive: That's pretty close to Germany! What made it so great?
It's funny you should say that, we lived by the fjord 16 kilometres from Flensburg. :D

What made it so great? The whole atmosphere, how I felt I could really be myself there, that I learned so many things I never would have learned otherwise, and the most important thing - I met the most wonderful people there. :heart:
I had a few setbacks but it was mostly a good year.
I broke up with my ex of 2 years. Met several interesting people like a really cool bartender who gave me sound advices. Went to see New York... Bangkok and some parts of Indonesia too. Ate amazing food, and had an amazing bottle of Sake for the first time with a good friend. :w00t: 

All in all, it was a bittersweet 2012. And I learn to treasure my family as well. :heart:
Everyone gots to love his family! :noes:

What advice did you get? Do share! :eager:
He said something like, "Love shouldn't be so difficult. If you find yourself trying so hard to be happy in a relationship, it's not working."

Kind of a generic advice, but it's different to listen to it being given to me than for me to read it somewhere in a book.

I listened to him say that in June 2012... only took the advice in August 2012.
Hmmmn... 2012... I had my first boyfriend, and that's about it that stands out as memorable/noteworthy. :dummy:
And dumped him, all within the one year :dummy:
Sounds like you had loads of fun! What happened?
He just wasn't the right guy, and I could see this, but he couldn't. He was fairly clingy and basically had constructed his life entirely around me, which I wasn't happy with (considering the fact that I'm still in school), and yeah. :dummy:
This is the third time I've clicked on this post, thinking it was about Lana Del Rey. :(

But OK, since I'm here...

I changed dramatically this year! It was an incredible year with tons of self discovery and inspiration and happiness. I became much more independent, self reliant, and assertive.
Nothing really eventful happened, besides overcoming a rough patch in my life. Now that all that shit is over, I'm such a free-er person!

Aaaand I discovered the magic of druggzzz :3
You can talk about Lana Del Rey if you want. :3 I think she appeared somewhere around this year.

Uuuuh, self-discovery! How did you go about it? Did it just happened naturally or did you get inspired by something?
Well I used to be a total pushover and I was always unhappy because I needed other people to make me happy and I was so codependent and pathetic.
And then I met this guy.
And he was pretty codependent and pathetic as well. And I spend several months talking to him, even though it was a total drain for me because he was so hard to talk to.
Aand then I discovered he was a total tool. So I grew a pair and told him that he was a loser and I couldn't stand talking to him and I was done.
And that was the beginning of a new, independent, i-don't-give-a-crap me. :D
I like that new self of yours! In the past I had kind of similar experiences, each one pushed me a bit further towards being better. But if I am honest with myself I am not where I want to be. Do you feel that you like where you are or are you "not there" yet?
I'm the kind of person who always feels like i can be better... but I do like the person I've become :)
Nothing special here, the year was not really, good? I don't want to complain about some stuff happend, but the overall feeling is a bit dull. But I got forward in art, not that much I had in mind but still progress. The best part about 2012 was definitly my holidays with my best friend in Sweden and our 'get in touch with nature' trips.
Get in touch with nature sounds very hippie-esque. What exactly did you do there?