Closed to new replies
December 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 175

Calendrurz.

:icongemdrop:
Gemdrop Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Oh yes, the year 2012 will end soon, and all our calendars will be outdated! :nuu:

So, tell me about the calendar you currently have. Does it hang on your wall or maybe it's the kind that fits in your pocket? Does it have a lot of stuff marked on it, or do you just have it to keep up with which day it is? Is it a plain one, or one of those with pictures and thoughtful quotes on it? Perhaps you've kept a diary on it, or maybe you have a sexy man-calendar :eyes: Do tell.

Oh, and if you got a new calendar for christmas (like I did) tell me about that one as well :nod:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmonipln:
monipln Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
I... don't have a calendar in my room. :)
Gemdrop Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
What about anywhere else in the house?
I have a lame 2013 calendar that someone gave me but I don't remember where I put it. Otherwise I had a very nice big 2012 one with pretty landscapes. :aww:
How is it lame? :lol:
Well it has a very poorly designed collage on it so I don't really intend to hang it anywhere.
:iconjunk-heart:
Junk-Heart Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
Last year was cats in hats! This year owls sadly no hats just owls. :(
Aww :hmm:
How about drawing hats on them? :dummy:
:icontuftedpuffin:
tuftedpuffin Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
I bought an Emily Carr calendar, but only for the pictures. I use the calendar on my phone more often as it is so handy. (even though I do prefer writing things on paper than typing them in)
Gemdrop Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
I thought Emily Carr would be some hot chick :paranoid:
But yes, she does have very nice art!
:icontuftedpuffin:
tuftedpuffin Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
LOL!!! Oh, the mental image of Emily Carr in a swimsuit calendar made me laugh.

There is a statue of her and some of her pets (a horse, a monkey...) in town and a couple friends and I were in the area, and as always I had to go look at it as she has been a favourite artist since I was a child. One of them looked at it, said "Wow, she was ugly!" and I hit him. For one thing, it was an older version of her they modeled it after. For another, who gives a fig? Her art was amazing!
Add a Comment: