Calendrurz.

Oh yes, the year 2012 will end soon, and all our calendars will be outdated! :nuu:

So, tell me about the calendar you currently have. Does it hang on your wall or maybe it's the kind that fits in your pocket? Does it have a lot of stuff marked on it, or do you just have it to keep up with which day it is? Is it a plain one, or one of those with pictures and thoughtful quotes on it? Perhaps you've kept a diary on it, or maybe you have a sexy man-calendar :eyes: Do tell.

Oh, and if you got a new calendar for christmas (like I did) tell me about that one as well :nod:
Comments176
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I... don't have a calendar in my room. :)
What about anywhere else in the house?
I have a lame 2013 calendar that someone gave me but I don't remember where I put it. Otherwise I had a very nice big 2012 one with pretty landscapes. :aww:
How is it lame? :lol:
Well it has a very poorly designed collage on it so I don't really intend to hang it anywhere.
Last year was cats in hats! This year owls sadly no hats just owls. :(
Aww :hmm:
How about drawing hats on them? :dummy:
I bought an Emily Carr calendar, but only for the pictures. I use the calendar on my phone more often as it is so handy. (even though I do prefer writing things on paper than typing them in)
I thought Emily Carr would be some hot chick :paranoid:
But yes, she does have very nice art!
LOL!!! Oh, the mental image of Emily Carr in a swimsuit calendar made me laugh.

There is a statue of her and some of her pets (a horse, a monkey...) in town and a couple friends and I were in the area, and as always I had to go look at it as she has been a favourite artist since I was a child. One of them looked at it, said "Wow, she was ugly!" and I hit him. For one thing, it was an older version of her they modeled it after. For another, who gives a fig? Her art was amazing!
:lmao:

Hahaha that is so funny. And sweet :meow: Art appreciator from an early age, eh?
*looks lazily at her wall*
Oh,
my calendar says it's april... 2011! xD
But there are some cute kitties in a basket in the picture. :dummy:
Well hurry up and get a fresh one! :nuu:
I don't really use calendars. I always forget to turn to the next month. ^^"
I've got a personal organizer, though.
What calendar do you have?
I see :lol:

Right now I have a nature calendar :nod:
Sweet. :D I used to have one from National Geographic some time ago. There were some great photos in it.
The only calendar I use is the one on my phone. :dummy:
My phone has an annoying calendar, so I couldn't really imagine myself using it :no:
I got a tattoo a day calendar, has it's own style of tattoo for each day. 
That's pretty cool :la:
I haven't had a calendar since I was about 14. :icondivaplz:
I just don't need one. I keep all the necessary information in my head, same as any slightly-normal person. Plus, there's not enough wall space to hang one up any more. :saddummy: