What is Your Plan to Take Over the World?

Share your plan of completely having the entire planet of Earth be whirled in your palm. Here are the rules:
1) Be serious. Your plan must be genuinely thought-out, not just, "IMA SHOOT THE PRESIDNT AND DEN TAKE OVR ZE WORLD" no.
2) It have to be reasonable and make sense. Kudos to you if it has facts to back it up or support it.
3) It have to be the world or more. It can be the universe, too if you wish, but no countries, no states, but the entire planet.
4) Your plan have to be thorough. Not like, "I shall get some spies to watch the government then find the best time to strike" etc..., how are you going to find spies? How are the spies going to spy on government secret without getting caught?
As you can see, it must be very detailed.
However, I assure you that this thread is done entirely for fun and have no association with any evil-sinister groups.
:iconilied-plz:
Comments42
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Not telling :nana:
I will place a secret subliminal message in my dA avatar picture that will brainwash people to want to do my bidding and they will not be happy unless they can get others to look at it too so it will go viral and will spread around the world and within 24 hours the world will be mine. Look at my avatar. You are getting sleepy, you are getting very sleepy. At the count of three you will awaken and will desire to do nothing but please ~ARTificialphanTOM. You will not be happy unless I am happy. One, Two, Three.
I would be a fool to tell you now, would I? Because that way, I could no longer do it! MUWHAHAHAHA!
What if I seek allies in my search to overtake the world! D: WE COULD HAVE BEEN PARTNERS IN CRIME!
Partners in crime, huh?
But what now if I want to take over the world in a completely legal way?
I think that would take patience far beyond your lifespan XD surely there are other people who also want to take over the world, so convincing them would be hard, especially the greedy ones >:O
I would buy America with my semi-legally earned funds, and use the multiple weapons & military at my disposal to invade & take over all the other countries. Russia & China will be difficult, but I can easily bribe them with booze and chocolate
Live long enough to buy my own virtual reality world and be a God! :squee:
I'll become a preacher for lost souls (People who have nothing left/ People who have lost their way), I will tell them of the great purge and of its arrival bathed in blood and sheltered by fire.
Then, once a reasonable amount of people are enlisted into my church, I will choose a select few to become my elite soldiers. I will name them the "Pacifiers". Not too long after I have established by elites, I will force the remaining church followers to train in military combat or else they will watch their families die.
After my army is complete, and hidden within my church's catacombs, I will assign each one to attack major areas of the US to get the Federal Gov's attention. My soldiers WILL die, but not for nothing. Because with so many distractions, it will be easier for my elites to attack the White House. I chose my elites from powerful politicians and corruptible soldiers, allowing for access to military weaponry. So naturally, I came prepared for my White House assault. Holding the President hostage, I demand for the US soldiers to cease fire or else the President dies; Though of course there are racist soldiers who would enjoy seeing Obama die so once my threat goes unheard..I detonate bombs inside congress, the Abraham memorial, and shoot Obama in the head.
With the nation in shock I seize the reins of the US government and inspire my newly appointed army to attack China. Our superiority and surprise attacks succeed and slowly..country by country...We dominate their governments as I inspire the poor despots of these conquered lands to join up with my noble cause to purge the world of darkness.
But I know there are power seekers who would wish to take my throne (and judging by how the process of world domination could take several years, I am mostly likely near 60 years old) ; So I send out nukes to decimate all of Europe, China, And Russia. I set all nukes to hit every spot in the world, ready to press the button once someone rebels. And of course, a small band of rebels comes up and I destroy the world. Sending it into a nuclear holocaust.
I get into my climate stability suit and head into the bunker, near Earth's core. Once there, I activate the drills with nukes prepped to destroy Earth's core. The last thing any survivor witnesses is oblivion.
After you overtake the U.S., wouldn't it bring attention to worldwide countries, especially America's allies? Some of those countries may even try to take you down, and most will strengthen their military to defend themselves.
My numbers will grow with the growing numbers of my religious followers. More meatshields to say the least.
LOL, but then shouldn't China be your first goal, as it has the most population growth?
Exactly! I thought I mentioned going for them first :P It's pretty genius, the only hard part is finding a message people would risk their lives for...
Didn't you say that you'd kill the U.S. pres first? :O
Yes, I need the states in chaos. THEN I go for China.
View all replies
I will eat as much mexican food as possible, then climb to the top of Mt Everest and release an atomic fart that will wipe the world out. Not even the roaches will survive that shit.
ROFL this is gold.
I guess DeviantArt is creative in more than just art.
ITS A SECRET :paranoid:
I would wait for someone else to take over the world.
Then i would become their best friend and when they arent looking, assassinate them after forcing them to sign over the rule of the world to me
How exactly would the same brain that conquered the world be the same one that signs a contract to give it up?
Then again, there is a thin line between genius and insanity. - Albert Einstein.
Exploit tragic mass shooting as excuse to prohibit the sale of weapons and ammunition.
Launch buy-back program, using the people's own money to bribe them, beginning the confiscation of all privately owned weapons.
Phase-out cash, mandating that all transactions be made through an electronic intermediary which taxes everything automatically. Provide a grace period for cash to be declared, destroying all physical traces.
Declare martial law, subjecting all people to mandatory search and seizure of all weapons, cash, restricted chemicals and electronics, and other contraband, under the threat of military force. Prohibit all meetings and assemblies outside the workplace.
Make cash and barter illegal and launch updated version of monetary transaction device as a mandatory surgical implant.
Prohibit the private ownership of all property and intern all who resist into forced labor camps.
Oh my god, that is genius.
HOWEVER, GOOD SIR, MAY I SAY THAT
" Prohibit all meetings and assemblies outside the workplace." and "Declare martial law, subjecting all people to mandatory search and seizure of all weapons, cash, restricted chemicals and electronics, and other contraband, under the threat of military force." would be against the U.S. constitution and the likeliness of an uprising/revolution/even civil war would be at a high percentage, as people would begin blaming anyone possible of responsibility of issuing those laws.
but how could we fight a civil war if we have no weapons or materials to make bombs?

an unarmed rebellion is easily crushed.

especially if the majority of the "fighting age/working class" are pulled from their cars during the morning commute at military checkpoints and placed in a holding area while their houses are ransacked. to set the stage for that, you could restrict all unnecessary travel under the guise of "global warming rationing" and confine all travel to the shortest distance between work and home, unless a pass is applied for at a high cost. everyone applying for a pass would fall under immediate suspicion.