Closed to new replies
December 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 362

What projects are you working on?

:iconlegendarysuperman:
LegendarySuperman Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
If you're like me, you're on Christmas break, which means some free time :dummy: So I wanna know what projects you are all working on.

I'm currently working on two game projects (a magick simulator and an old school RPG), and I hope to get some drawing done soon. I think I need to make something in honor of Nintendo Power :saddummy:

Your turn! :eager:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcave-cat-87:
Cave-Cat-87 Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012
For two years now, I've been working on my Jackal Jeffrey comic strip, and later on when the time comes, I will be thinking of making some pipe cleaner characters (now that I've gotten some pipe cleaners for Christmas).
:iconmerlok1:
Merlok1 Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm working on my first comic, beside that I'm working on two storys, one classic fantasy and one scifi-fantasy
LegendarySuperman Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
What is your comic about?
:iconmerlok1:
Merlok1 Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
The story is called "Fireblood"

The story is about a 16 years old girl called Rishu.
She and her mother just moved to Erlingen, a small village in germany.
Rishu met Lucy, her childhood friend again.
They talked alot about what happend over the past seven years (Rishu moved away 7 years ago)
But while Lucy could tell alot about her life, Rishu has no memorys.
Lucy notice that she had changed alot, she is in an incredible shape, her knuckles are full of scars and she has a strange tattoo on her hand.
While they are talking, strange lights apear in the lake in Rishu's garden.
As they go there to get a closer look, a young men apears in the lake.
While they are dragging him out Lucy noticed that he has the same tattoo on his hand as Rishu.
As Rishu looks closer at his face, she remembers his name, Kyrass.

That's the short summary of the first chapter ^^
:iconmouselemur:
Mouselemur Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
I've been busy making several designs that I will paint on three doors in the house. Also, finishing a story I've been working on for ages. And despite it being the holidays, I probably can't get around reading a bit for school.
:icondefor:
DeFor Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Student
I'm making a lion skull out of paper and glue.

I should be working on some drawings for people, but they aren't responding!
But that's okay, I don't actually want to work on them.
:iconultralithematic:
UltraLiThematic Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I have some requests that need finishing. I also need to create the settling for a story, and finish the characters on it.
:iconalthox:
Althox Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Working on some ecchi stuff and trying to finish school projects that was left undone over the past weeks... :cries:
:iconvisionoftheworld:
VISIONOFTHEWORLD Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
Technically I don't have a 'christmas break' I'm too old. I get maybe a day or two off of work. But I do have some irons in the fire- two drawings of a lady being in a background with some of the most ambitious architecture I've ever done (about 200 windows to draw) and another one with my only warrior chick in a Romanesque cathedral. They are all being colored. The warrior girl has amazing blue high heeled boots and the most incredible legs in the world. It will take a few months to finish any of these :(
LegendarySuperman Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Incredible legs and high heeled boots :iconhurrplz: Sounds good to me :lol:
Add a Comment: