Wacom bamboo tablet help?

I can't seem to figure out how to zoom and scroll.
Also, which is better for general use, touch off or touch on?
Furthermore, what does the button on my pen do?
What does the blue light indicate?
What do the buttons on either side of said blue light do?
Sorry for the question spam, I am new to my tablet, just got it yesterday ^^;
Comments96
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Blue light on, which is means that you're tablet is connected and when it's shut it off it means that is disconnected . it's the same Principe just like at the laser mouse that I have, when there's no light, that means it doesn't works. It's not connected to the computer. And the pen, just the same Principe at the laser mouse. Left-right click on. I hope that has help enough, good luck! And tell me the results of our help that we gave it to you.
That works! Thank you!
Buttons on pen - Supposed to replace left and right mouse click, however you can modify it to being a different hotkey.
Blue light on - Tablet is connected
Blue light off - Tablet is not connected
Hope this help :D Not sure about the scroll + zoom thing
Thank you so much! That is very helpful indeed. :la:
ouo No problem
still need help? Cuz I got the same tablet myself and I can help
Yes please. i think i figured out how to scroll, but not on MyPaint
and the buttons on my tabbie confuse me Q.Q i have a Bamboo Capture btw as far as what kind of Wacom Bamboo
hm... I dont know what the buttons do either but I dont need then. And for scrolling I say just bring the cursor to where the scroll bar is and then press down then just move it down like a mouse like I do
i know, but MyPaint doesnt have a scroll bar...so for it your s'posed to left click and drag but it worked at first with my tablet but its been being glitchy and wont work > <''

my tabbie is so mean to me :iconsawbplz:
well it will if what you're drawing on is bigger then the screen... ^^; click and drag? I just flick to scroll on mine...

huh... My tablet works fine...
Try licking it! :iconleleleplz:

actually my computer crashed and now my tablet doesn't work quite the way it did before and I don't have a manual because I got it from my brother-in-law because his best friend bought it for his girlfriend because he was going to let her open a spa or something and I guess that didn't quite work out because he just sent my brother-in-law the tablet instead and then he just gave it to me. Took me a year to even bother using really. But I'm pretty sure the user guides are all online, as are the drivers, but the drivers don't seem to be helping me in my current quandary. So I'm the last person to be asking.
Fuck-word.
What is the tablet, do you have a serial, or a "CTE-450w" type number.
Oh, I've got the drivers. It's a CTH-460. Mostly the issue is that one of the buttons used to let me toggle between 'Touch On' and 'Touch Off', and now it does nothing, and
OH MY GOD IT WORKS NOW

My speakers just did the same thing last night. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PIECE OF JUNK

Well, er... apparently doing nothing for several days fixes all computer problems.

Also I didn't know tablets had a scroll feature.
I don't use any of the buttons, though I am left handed and I use my left hand for shortcuts usually. Sounds a bit fidgety though D:
I'm right handed so I just keep the left on the keyboard and I'm pretty happy.
I wish I was right handed D:
But you have a special brain!
View all replies
I did, but it didn't work! :noes: :XD:
The driver for your tongue's been corrupted :stare:
You're beyond my help.
Its okay, they're a fanny.