Closed to new replies
December 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 176

Why would you make a good Best Friend?

:iconscrattletrap:
scrattletrap Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I am on the hunt for a best friend, never really had one. What would make you the best best friend a girl could have?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconllendyrr:
Llendyrr Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
I try to be what i would want myself. Sooo I try always to be there for my friends, for better and for worse. I come over in the middle of the night, skip work, what ever if my friends need me I will be there. I always defend my friends, no matter what. If they do something stupid I still defend them and then afterwards I can argue, yell and discuss. But always back them up when needed. And I am truthful. If asked for an opinion I will tell what I think not necessarily what they want to hear but what I honestly think. All this is traits I look for in a friend so I guess I hope that what I give is what I get...
scrattletrap Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Sounds like a good friend to me :D

I need that someone that I can ring at any time and just explain what is going on, I've never had one of those.
:iconthelastfreeunicorn:
TheLastFreeUnicorn Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
I honestly think the only reason I have any friends is because I'm funny. Other than that, I'm agressive, bluntly honest, pretty mean, and not very trustworthy. xD
scrattletrap Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
At least you're honest :p
:iconwezenbeesje:
wezenbeesje Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Professional General Artist
I wish I could have a best friend too. :(

I could be a good friend because you can trust me and I am a listener and I am a very helpful person. Although I mostly fail at helping people. I can only cheer someone up, I don't know the right things to say to someone when someone is sad. I just can do silly or make a happy drawing. But I do care about people.

But don't expect me to be a good talker and be good at birthdays, I never know what to give to someone, I'm even scared of birthdays.
:iconcliffto:
Cliffto Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Student General Artist
I have a super best friend back then, her name is Callista.
I never had idea how come 2 different person can be a total best friend.
I cannot answer how I become her best friend, but she maybe can answer it :)
:iconsaxeh:
saxeh Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Friends go and back .. but enemy accumulate.
scrattletrap Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Oh I have many many enemies :D
:iconsaxeh:
saxeh Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'll be your worst enemy then :eyes:
:iconyourmomisastapler:
yourmomisastapler Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
This is like a job interview lol
I am immensely loyal,caring,I'm pretty funny(well I like to think so ;)),and I'm really laid back/easy to talk to :)
Add a Comment: