Closed to new replies
December 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 69

Complainting for the Uncomplaining.

:iconbootypatrol:
BootyPatrol Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
We all have our occasional slumps in the dreaded game called Life. Most people are much more tolerant of it than others, but even then do they need to vent.
This thread is dedicated to the tolerant saints of Life to spill out what's been on their minds recently, and for me to laugh at you help you with said problem. Heck with it, I don't even care if you're a naturally angry asshole, the more stories the merrier.

Share me your woes, child.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconprestonthecarartist:
prestonthecarartist Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Student Photographer
hmmmm.......my sister being a little tattling bitch.
Ah, yes, the annoying sibling. If your parents are being reasonable, they'll just shrug it off, and I would too.
:iconprestonthecarartist:
prestonthecarartist Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Student Photographer
Eh, yeah. She's still just as annoying though....
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
1.) People keep hogging the family TV and never let me watch it, even though they have two of their own upstairs.

2.) People sneeze really loudly 50 times in a row.

Those are my only problems right now.
I bet the two upstairs ones aren't very HD as the family TV, or they're just too lazy to go upstairs for TV.

That actually sounds quite hilarious. Next time it happens, record it. :lol:
Yup and they like the couch down here but at least I get to watch the TV now.

I will, if I remember to. :lol:
:highfive:
:meow:
:iconsiegeonthorstadt:
siegeonthorstadt Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
ive wasted 3 years of my life for a woman who replied my kindness with a reasonless breakup
I bet she has her reasons. Nevertheless, that doesn't mean you should linger around the problem forever. Even if she was very dear to you and probably could have been better, she, like I said, may have her reasons. Cheer up, things will get better. :petting:
:iconsiegeonthorstadt:
siegeonthorstadt Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
yeah reasons. they got invented on the way you know..
:iconhurricaneclaw:
Hurricaneclaw Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I have homework and stuff to do and instead I'm in this thread :noes:
Isn't procrastination just lovely? :iconlovelyemoteplz:
:iconhurricaneclaw:
Hurricaneclaw Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Indeed :dummy:
:iconlaemperatrizmariana:
LaEmperatrizMariana Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm procrastinating and I don't know why! :crying:
Isn't procrastination just lovely? :iconlovelyemoteplz:
:iconlaemperatrizmariana:
LaEmperatrizMariana Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
No because then I'll never get done. TT^TT
:iconm-j-gagne:
M-J-Gagne Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Isn't that what the Complaints forum is for?
Meh.
:iconfixmeknow:
FixMeKnow Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
Nothing is open today because of the snow. And yesterday everything was closed for Christmas. I'm starting to get cabin fever, dammit.
Well, that's a downside for a White post-Christmas. The upside is that you can go and mess with the snow for a while!
:iconfixmeknow:
FixMeKnow Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
Yeah. Not only was it too cold, but driving was down right scary!
BootyPatrol Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I never get snow, so at least I never experience adrenalizing driving. :iconbiggrinplz:
:iconcup-of-javo:
Cup-of-Javo Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
I'm supposed to be drawing a comic with someone, and I have no freaking idea how to start it. :iconbangheadplz: They're waiting for me to finish it so they can start their part, and I feel like I am just taking too long!

Also, we have the weirdest weather. Snow. Then the next day was warm. Then the day after that, it snows again with sleet and freezing rain. And then tomorrow we're supposed to have tornadoes and thunderstorms. Alrighty then!
The idea will eventually pop up into your mind. Just mull over what specificities your friend might ask for, and just go all out on it. That's what I usually do. Brainstorm.

Bipolar nature ftw!
:iconksxzt:
KSXZT Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:pat:

Weirdly and ironically, we here haven't had any snow since the day after I wrote that thread about it in Complaints. It's just been drizzly and cold.
My favourite coffee cup, which I haven't washed up in three years, fell off the table and broke last night. I'm so devastated. :cries:
The losing of close possessions is truly a heartbreaker. I'm certain that coffee cup will never forget you. :petting:
I don't really care. I'm using a beer mug for my coffee now. It's already started to get a slight brown finish from the coffee...
It committed suicide. Three years of unwashing? The poor thing... :(
But it had that patina of coffee in it. It was lovely - and happy. There was no reason for seppuku.
:puke:

Can you glue it back together??
:stare:

No, it's shattered beyond repair. I just have to use an old beer glass now. It's going to take years to get it back to normal. :cry:
:iconlittlefishey:
littlefishey Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
My neighbour's flagpole has toppled. 
That's unfortunate. Hopefully it didn't hit anything on the way down.
:ohnoes:
I know, it's just laying there on its side, it's not even nearly patriotic, in fact it looks sarcastic.
Does it have a St. George's flag on it, or is it just a plain ol' flagpole?
It has a Union Jack on it. Which is now laying on its side. God Save The Queen. *salutes*
:iconpriteeboy:
priteeboy Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Ever since starting my job 6 months ago, which now is pretty much just keeping the restaurant part of the building tidy - I feel the need to complain about how horrible MESSY people are :stare: Especially families with kids who leave tables behind looking like the aftermath of a nuclear explosion...only thing missing is the zombies :zombie:

I've said it at least once to every worker I've been partnered with - "I have never in my life left any public area looking half as bad as this" and "When I was a kid I would have gotten in serious trouble if I was this disgusting" :oops:. These are probably the same people who piss all over the toilet seat and floor, re-arrange and randomly dump items in grocery stores, toss litter, used bubblegum and cigarette butts wherever it lands and don't clean up their dog's shit off the sidewalk - yet they lose their shit at you if you don't take off your shoes before entering their house :roll: It's just a lack of respect for public property. I'm not saying people should be doing the cleaner's work for them, but at least attempt to not eat and behave like farm animals :dummy:
I remember when I was working as a part-time cleaner in a restaurant. Actually, it was not that messy of a place, and the people were decent... most of the time. I remember one particular family that made the entire area look like the Hungry Hungry Hippos decided they were actually full in the first place. Really, I couldn't step in that area for a month after that. Poor, sanitary me. :(
As for the respect part, I definitely get you there. The best advice I can offer is to just suck it up and get it done, sadly.
Lol, I suppose it varies depending on area too, and the kind of customers you get :XD: Yeah, I just do it anyway. Still - I know better than to be such a slob :p
True, true. :iconyesyesyesplz:
:iconorangekrissy:
OrangeKrissy Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
I love shopping at the market and finding a frozen food item dumped in a random aisle because they were too lazy to place it back in the frozen food case. Yes I have seen the carnage left behind when some low lifes and their hoard of kids eat at a buffet. What a bunch of freakin' slobs!
Tell me about it. The grocery store guys must despise their customers for doing that. One could argue "it's their job" but they are meant to do other stuff as their top priority first, having to compensate for other people's laziness means they sacrifice time they could be spending on more important tasks. Same goes for cleaners too - people say "It's their job to clean up after us". But I disagree. To me - cleaners are meant to clean up accidents like when people accidentally knock over a beverage or drop food on the floor (happens to the best of us). Not laziness - like people who leave a table full of drinking cups and food wrappers because they couldn't be bothered walking it ten feet to the nearest bin :roll:

It's always the most disgusting, rude, irresponsible parents that have the most kids too :crying" Damn trailer trash squeezing out a new one every 9 months :X
:iconprosaix:
prosaix Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
Even Help With Life doesn't accept topics like this. :icondivaplz:
Ok.
:iconnosugarjustanger:
nosugarjustanger Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
I hate kids running around when I'm shopping. Their parents should leash them up. :stare:

Also, there's already a Complaint forum. We don't need this thread to be here at all. :iconlocklaplz:
:icondutchconnaisseur:
DutchConnaisseur Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
You are aware of the fact men never grow up?
So by your rationale all men should be leashed up? :giggle:
:iconnosugarjustanger:
nosugarjustanger Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
I was talking about kids, not men. What the heck are you smoking?

And no, men shouldn't be leashed up. Why would I want them subservient? I like them just the way they are right now - a little bit of fun, a little of assholery, a little bit of kindness.
Add a Comment: