Closed to new replies
December 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 127

what's your FIRST art?

:iconarthii:
Arthii Dec 25, 2012   Digital Artist
I draw because I love That .. I draw because I need that ..

Art made me known to many people .. Art make everyone reluctant to me ..

people says "I like it, Good Job, U re awsome, etc." that's the reason I keep working .. to make all happy with all that i made.

every artist definitely has the best art .. of course it's very impressive of yours ..

I had one best of the best art in my life. that is My FIRST comic in 5 years old . I draw many character. that is about aple family .. all is aple .. and I created many story with that. then my brother read my comic .. and he is happy with that.

although ugly picture but I'm happy .. cause i can made people happy too ^T

And ..... what about you ?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmonstermaster13:
monstermaster13 Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Mainly cartoony letters and animals.
:iconyukidogzombie:
yukidogzombie Jan 5, 2013   Traditional Artist
when i was little i draw lots of animals and clowns but i don't my first drawing sorry and i draw to show others how i feel and i draw things i like too
Arthii Jan 5, 2013   Digital Artist
that is good
:icontorilsa:
torilsa Jan 4, 2013  Student Photographer
I was always drawing when I was a kid, but my uncles old cameras at my Grandmothers house always fascinated me. They didn't have film, but I didn't care. It was fun. I got my first "one-time-use"-camera from my Grandparent's when I turned 8 and I have no idea about how many cameras I've used since. (I think I made my mom crazy when I used so many cameras just taking pictures of my rabbits).
Arthii Jan 4, 2013   Digital Artist
u are . good photographer ^^
:icontorilsa:
torilsa Jan 4, 2013  Student Photographer
Thank you^^
Arthii Jan 5, 2013   Digital Artist
you are welcome
:iconterminallybored:
terminallybored Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Have very vague memories of slapping paint onto a big sheet of paper with my hands in nursery school, but thats all i remember.
:icondfx4509b:
DFX4509B Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:XD: I did that in kindergarten, and still did handprint crafts all through grade school.
Arthii Jan 4, 2013   Digital Artist
good memory ^^
Add a Comment: