Do you fart in front of other people that you know?

Sometimes it is hard to hold in gas, especially when you have eaten something that produces enough to power all of your city for a year. Do you find a way to excuse yourself or just let er rip? At least it lets people know what's coming as opposed to the silent but deadly version.
Comments85
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Only in front of the guys, at band practice is the best, no one cares unless it smells. ;)
The only situation for that would be too much beer.
And then I blame it on the carpet frogs. Ebil things!
I just fart. Just let 'em out.
Oh no no no. :iconimadplz:
I must somehow dash to the bathroom and release it.
But I'm pretty good at holding farts in. :la: I'm proud to say that I've never busted one in front of someone who wasn't a family member. But... you know. My farts aren't usually loud. :eyes:
None except in front of family members? So you are locked in the dungeon in the basement? I'll get a rescue team together. Have hope, we'll get you out of there so you can be free to fart where ever you wish.
I'm not in the dungeon. xD But I wish, I wish. :no:
depends on who I'm around really.
Well if you are at McMurdo you are all quite cozy so you better have it well ventilated whatever room you let loose in.
Of course, it's a natural bodily function. You can do some serious damage to yourself if you hold it in.
I try not to fart... ever. That unfortunately doesn't really work, so if I have to fart I try to let it out quietly, and if it smells blame it on one of the cats (who actually do fart a lot, and it smells terrible).

My sister on the other hand, has no problem with hers. She makes them loud and clear and if asked if she just farted, she's like "yep! :D"
There is only a certain amount one can control it. :B
True. It's like gas filling up a balloon. If you don't release some of it you are going to burst your seams. And if you wait too long to release it you will be like blowing up a balloon and releasing it and you fly all around the room.
I mean that if you don't let it out by will, your system will do it for you. :la:
That is true, even if in your sleep. That's a fun odor to wake up to instead of bacon.
:iconshrekplz: Better out than in I always say
My grandma had a saying - A burp is just a little thing that starts below the heart, but if it takes the downward route it comes out as a fart. But then except in some Arab countries, burping is frowned on too.
My farts make no sound. I'm a ninja farter.
I can still hear your butt cheeks flapping.
I fart freely with close friends and we laugh about it.

I'm shy and try and either hold it in or make it not noticeable around others.