STOP THIS F**** SH**!

Well yeah..i seriously just had a tiny bit too much of all the "MEMES, QUOTATIONS AND OTHER 4CHAN,9GAG SHIT"..

if i want to see memes and stuff i´m not typing "deviantart" in my browser - it´s a frekkin art site and posting "selfmade" uncreative Memes and relly bad quotes in helvetica on mostly stolen pictures - GO GET THE FISH OF THE SITE!!..

**the same goes for all the attention-seeking "look here i got boobs, an ass and takin shitty pictures wiith my mobilephone".. ya, i´m a Dude, sometimes i like slutty bad-quality pictures of you--but NOT HERE!..

****i excuse myself for all that swearing - i like to swear -and it needed to be said.. i cant be the only one you simple had enough.. :/
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
This would be better suited to your journal, see FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums? :) :lock:
Complaints is that-a-way. :icongtfoplz:
Why are you censoring yourself?
so they dont have to..
Complaints forum. :dummy: Also, you self censored. :lol:
it is indeed a "complain" but isnt a "General discussion" needed if "memes and all the other stuff" might considered art.. and seriously.. how many users look into the complaints-forum.. ?!^^

**and its my first time actually using the forum.. so i hadnt had the patience in the middle of the night to "look" for it..
If it wasn't obvious that you're new to the forums, it is now. :lol:
i couldnt care less if its obvious.. :P
Look here I got boobs!
i dont have anything against boobs.. o.O
So one should not, in fact, stop this fucking shit?