Help needed with gallery/dA folders

Firstly: excuse me if this is in the wrong topic!

I uploaded a deviation the other day, and I forgot to change the settings; I meant to put it in one of my gallery folders and not in the Featured folder, but I ended up putting it in Featured and not in the folder I was going to. Later, however, I saw it in the Featured folder and thought I'd put it in there as well as the other folder - so I deleted it from Featured.

Now, it does not show up in my gallery at all, but the deviation still exists, and I luckily kept a link to it before I deleted it from my gallery. I'd really like it to show up in my gallery though, so how do I make it show up in my gallery? I'd rather not delete it and re-upload it, because I'd have to change a lot of links to it that are on other deviations, and I don't want to spam my watchers. But if that's the only thing I can do, I'll do that without throwing a tantrum ^^;
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:lock: Go to Gallery > Browse [link] , you'll all of your works there. Click on the pencil then copy it to feature or any other folder.

Note me if you still have problem with this. :)

If you need any help, see Need Help? thread.
Also if you go into your folder/gallery and click on the pencil icon in the top right of the thumb of the image it will give you the option of moving or copying the image to a different folder/gallery.
Just click browse in your gallery then all of your deviations appear. After that you can mess around with which folder you want to add it into. Or you can just click edit on your deviation and at the bottom I think you can choose which folder you want to add it into.
Thank you for the fave!