Closed to new replies
December 22, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

Rules Regarding Advertising

:iconotherworldmedia:
otherworldmedia Dec 22, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
Hello everyone. I was hoping I could talk to the right person (preferably an admin of the DA site) regarding rules about posting some sort of advertising about our business. I posted a thread around two days ago and did not intend to try to spam anyone whatsoever, but it was marked as such. I looked back and noticed the guidelines for DA and did not see any rules prohibiting it. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me. I apologize for misleading anyone really, but we're just trying to be professional and trying to get our business going.

Thank you so much.

Devious Comments

:iconnamenotrequired:
namenotrequired Dec 22, 2012  Student Interface Designer
Your thread was seen as spam because it had a commercial message and did not do what the Welcome Center is for: [link] and also because you posted it to several forums.

You may have been looking at the forum rules only, however there are site wide rules regarding spam and other commercial messages. These may be more like what you are looking for:

I hope that helps :) if you have any more questions about this please contact the Help Desk. As stated in FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?, please see our Need Help? thread when you have a question or need help with dA :)

:lock:
Add a Comment: