Link

Statistics

Replies: 39

A list of uses for the allmighty LLAMA.

:iconthefoxysquirrel:
thefoxysquirrel Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
We must have Llamas! More llamas... MORE MORE MORE!________

If there is a zombie apocalypse, we can ride the Llama to safety

If there is an asteroid and the ensuing dust cloud destroys the world food supply, we can eat the nutrient rich Llama.

If we need to warm ourselves in an ice storm, we can cut the Llama open and pack its warm entrails into our clothing, ala Hans Solo in the Empire Strikes back.

If a life and death situation ever arises where you need to give the name of a thing that begins with two of the same letters... the Llama will save you

If you need to reach something on a shelf, the Llama is very tall... you can train the Llama to bring you a ladder 0_o

The Llama spits. umm... the Llama spits.

Anything else? please reply. Violence, irony, disrespect of the sanctity of the Llama, satire, and sarcasm are NOT encouraged

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconoperia:
Operia Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I hear llamas make very good burgers. They could save the almighty McDonald's chain from going under during the global recession :B
thefoxysquirrel Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
actually that doesnt make sense. I think you're missing the point of the post. you are supposed to make up some sarcastic or ironic or otherwise witty use for llamas. this doesnt work.

mcdonald's ALREADY uses llama in their burgers, along with cat, dog, and a variety of crushed insects. please try again though :)
Oh please, McDonald's is much too poor to afford cat meat :lol:

Anyway, in response to your challenge...I accept :iconchallengeacceptedplz:

They also make a very nutritious meal for any household animal. I feed it to my goldfish every day; he loves it! I think :XD:
trust me my friend, it is no challenge...

The llama is the poor man's sheep.

The llama is a great shopping buddy. llama is A MALL SPELLED BACKWARDS.

Llama's will be great ground troops during the invasion of new zealand.

if you're bored you can talk to a llama's mama. A llama's mama is a banch of llama drama.

whew!
Stalker, you know where I live :stare:

Although, when Australians finally run out of kangaroos to feed on, they can make the llama their new national icon :eyes:
we live in los angeles. so now we're even. its posted on your profile. Besides, i needed something else to go on for the llama challenge. I ran out of ideas~
Operia Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I know, because I'm an awesome person who advertises their location :eyes:

Llama challenge? Intriguing
:iconmaltese101:
maltese101 Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Student General Artist
When we get trampled by llamas, we'll use llama skin and blood to conjure a genocide spell :dummy:
genocidal spell? I am a little concerned. Id like to know which group of people you are considering wiping out!
:iconmaltese101:
maltese101 Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Student General Artist
THE LLAMA RACE.
Add a Comment: