When calling yourself a grammar Nazi...

You'd best be sure your grammar is one hundred percent accurate or prepare to look rather foolish. Capitalizing words that don't need capitalizing isn't good, grammar Nazi. Neither is ending a sentence in a place that would be better with a comma and then starting the next sentence with the word because.

Anyway is there anything in particular you are looking forward to this Christmas? I can't wait to have turkey with gravy, and all the vegetables and such. Delicious.

Oh and closeness and togetherness with family and blady blah blah. :D
Comments61
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm a grammar Jew :iconhahanelsonplz:
Thanks , for you too :la:
Actually, just today I've decided I dislike Christmas quite a lot.
When it comes to grammar Nazi-ism, I'm basically an SS officer :bucktooth:

Anyway. I'm traveling later today. About five hours in the road to see relatives. Always have a great time with them so I'm really looking forward to it. That should be good :aww:
Food and presents.
A fun fact about grammar naziz is that often they only know English. My English grammar is not perfect; However, I can communicate in many languages :iconsnobplz:
Someone better put a big tube of Pringles in my stockings or Santa Claus is going to get his fat ass kicked :grump:

It's been almost a week since I was deprived of that savoury goodness :crying:
It sort of sounds that a so called "grammar Nazi" has gotten you panties in a bunch since you felt the need to whine about them in the Deviants forum. I am just saying. :shrug:
I'd hardly call the tone of my sentences "whining", but if you say so. Also it's "your panties". ;)
I did say so. I am beginning to think you are a little slow on the uptake. :shrug:
Quite the Olympic athlete at jumping to conclusions aren't we?
It isn't jumping to conclusion when it is clear as day. :shrug:
Keep telling yourself that.
Oh there is no need for that when all I have to do is keep looking at your replies. :shrug:
I WANT FUCKIN CANDYCANES. :cries:
I don't like turkey, I prefer chicken with mlincis. You probably don't know what milncis are, they are traditional Croatian meal and the BEST THING I'VE EVER PUT IN MY MOUTH!

I hate people who correct other people's grammar and they aren't able to speak/type English correctly themselves. Especially if they're English speakers. I like correcting people sometimes, when they confuse your with you're for example, but I make sure my English is correct as possible when doing so. I'm not a native English speaker and yet it seems that I know English better than most of the Americans.

Mlinci [link]
Not looking forward to Christmas so much as what comes after! :dummy:
Why, what comes afterwards?
Going to NYC with my fiancé. :paranoid: