Butchering the ukelele

While I consider myself a mild man, I am like every other man in that I have limits.

And listening to the 90th run of "Johnny be good" played badly on the Ukelele by my next door neighbour is so far past my limitations!

So my question to you dear deviants, is have you ever had your buttons pressed by a next door neighbour, what did they do and how did you resolve it?

I should also add in that I am not prepared to help anyone move any dead bodies.
Comments140
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I never answered a door .
Retaliatory music that's gloriously annoying, when she finally puts the ukelele down. I don't know if you have a disturbing the peace curfew where you live but shutting it off at precisely that moment might drive the nail down harder.....
Try this: [link]

My neighbors are downright losers and worse. My evil eye is pretty spectacular at communicating displeasure.
Every person I've lived next to has either been a whore, an annoying weird-ass, or both on either side of me. (I live in a dormitory.)

I just have six more months and I never have to live on campus again.
At my apartment I had the landlord from hell. Outlets that would work one day, then the next not and the same with light fixtures. Heating and air conditioning that would never work when you needed it. When you put in a work order he would charge over 100 bucks on average for the repair that was "our fault" for shorting the wires our blowing the breaker which was bullshit. And then he claimed I never paid my rent, which was also bullshit because I looked at my account and saw he accepted my check.

My current neighbor right across the hall from me is an electrician. Every time his outlets didn't work he fixed them himself. And it was always the same wire. My neighbor who refused to pay a nickel to my landlord accused him of sabotaging the building and a variety of other safety violations. Nothing happened afterwards until I moved out. I then later saw a huge expose on the Seattle Weekly about the landlord and his crafty ways to over charge everyone who lived in the building.
My neighbour's house smells like duck shit (no actually, it does). I can smell it when I go to hang out the washing in the morning :dead:

At least she doesn't feed them at five in the morning anymore :grump:

I have yet to resolve the matter of course :|
You could always sit out there with a gun, there's good eating on a duck.
It's probably a better use than having the neighbour feed them :shrug:
Damn right it is.
My neighbours walk their dogs in our backyard because they think it's just a random area of trees. :stare: 3 acres of land and it looks like a bloody forest. The other day I shouted "GO GET MY RIFLE!" and they never came back again. :dummy:
I can see why, not a bluff worth calling.
I live in a field.

At uni I lived next to an abandoned house and I was convinced that it was inhabited by ultra-intelligent mice that used a laptop to order pizza delivery.
Did you try to open up lines of communication?
I didn't want to sully the miracle of rodent development with my human interference :shrug:
But if they cracked fusion, you could have chipped in on that! D:
Bugger. You're right.

I will regret that for the rest of my life :(
Go back there now!

It might not be too late.
But but... it's Swansea...
View all replies
I'm sure you've googlemapped where I live stalker. :stare:
So everyone mows their lawn in the summer holidays at 8 am with extra noisy hand mowers. :shakefist:
I forget you like to sleep past 8am. :meow:
I've never had annoying neighbours. There was once this couple who would play on guitar and sing, loudly and badly, a tango song, butchering it. But that only made my brother and I giggle =P

And one of my actual neighbours sometimes has sex and when she's about to finish she TURNS UP THE VOLUME and we can all hear her. I wonder if she realizes this...
Lols, you should go and say something, that will shut her up.

Also did you get my card yet, I found a really rude one? :aww:
No way! I would never ruin her fun :lol:

No :/
Damn postal service...
Tell her short people have excellent hearing. :nod: