I SURVIVED 12/21!

Well it is the 22nd here and am still alive. So much for all the hype.
Comments95
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You know what? Someone should make a shirt that says "I'm a True Survivor" on the front and on the back lists all the apocalypse dates ever made up til' today. All the dates would be crossed out. Yeah, people heralding the apocalypse is nothing new. Last time, it was the Y2K thing. Anyway, then on the bottom it would say "Bring on the next one!"
We did? The world didn't end? Woohoo! :phew:
Well not for most of us anyway. If it did I guess I'm in hell.
Hmmmm, that sucks.
Really?'cuz I didn't.
Really? So the Zombie Apocalypse came true to an extent. You died yet are still talking. Okay everyone, if you see yourmomisastapler a shot to the head will end it.
Cool story sis, so did I.
no, you just don't know it ended it :stare:
One Danish TV channel had a theme that day called "Live from the end of the world". That was funny to watch. xD
It's a creeping death. You won't feel its effects until after Christmas.
Ok, now you are talking about either a hangover or maxing out your credit card for Christmas.
Impressive! It must've been really difficult!
I was hiding under the bed all day so yes it was.
Wait, let me guess. You planted a lip lock on the hose faucet and filled up with water like an over sized water balloon and then burst, spraying the area with guts and glory.
Did it take more than aspirin?
I also rolled a 20.
And nobody died? Everyone is okay?

Awwwwww :noes:
I still wouldn't have regretted sharing an end-of-the-world shag with you yesterday. :nod:
somehow I think an end of the world whoopie show would be a little rushed. Rushing it is not fun.
Never trust a race of long dead central Americans who couldn't invent a wheel and who thought sacrificing people would make their gods happy with them.